**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best 4*

Who is the best 4* to get as I am very close to a 4* hero Chrystal. Thanks

Comments

• AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Luke cage is the best
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Unduped and easiest to play with at lower summoner levels id say gwenpool, x23, angela off the top of my head.
  • No such thing as best 4 star.
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    Carnage is the best character in the game. Unfortunately he is not the crystals
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    @TheMageHunter , Wow! How did we let that get past us? Thanks to your keen observation, I just narrowly averted making the biggest mistake in my MCOC life. Thanks again, you just saved me a ton of resources from being wasted on a champ who is nowhere as worthy as She-hulk.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    You guys have gotta be kidding me why those champs when we have the godly she hulk

Woah woah have u seen Colossus crits his amazing immunity plus his Godly chin that puts the crimson chin to shame? He is clearly the most op I'm the game
    Evryone here is so inexperienced. Luke Cage, Carnage, Colossuss, Iron Patriot, She Hulk, etc are all not very good champions.

Should be Archangle.

h2tryf4unc2b.jpg

Dang beat me to it
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Evryone here is so inexperienced. Luke Cage, Carnage, Colossuss, Iron Patriot, She Hulk, etc are all not very good champions.

Should be Archangle.

They're trying to have fun. You need to lighten up.
  • ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214

Should be Archangle.

Archangel sucks. Unduped Spidergwen is a game changer. She can solo Act 5/3 herself alone.

Archangel's poison and bleed is the strongest. Maybe you did not manage to get him during arena so you don't know his abilities.

Spidergwen is not bad but i won't say she is top 5. Maybe top 10.

I do have him, as a 3*. But he collects dust as unduped Spodergwen is gunning down bosses in AQ, AW, Act 5.
    edited September 2017
    In all seriousness tho op there is no top champ mostly depends on who u can use some will say star lord but he is worthless to u if u can't keep a combo also depends on which content u plan on doing
  • 2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    No champ can do everything like a 4atar Karnak. He is not completely the best but compared to Hyperion or AA, he forks sheet up.
    No champ can do everything like a 4atar Karnak. He is not completely the best but compared to Hyperion or AA, he forks sheet up.

Akin to the god tier attack power of loki, who hits 2x harder than any other champ available to us.
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    How do you people forget about the one and only god tier champ in the game THE HULKBUSTER. He can kill collector with one punch. He can clear labyrinth of legends without using a sing revive. He is so godly that most opponents kill themselves before the fight starts
    @Afrid , that deserves a silent *golf clap. LOL
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Diversity bro.

Joe Fixit.
  • Evryone here is so inexperienced. Luke Cage, Carnage, Colossuss, Iron Patriot, She Hulk, etc are all not very good champions.

Should be Archangle.

Ok Sir, u need to work on Sarcasm....
  • PhantomPhantom Posts: 228

Should be Archangle.

h2tryf4unc2b.jpg

Use this one next time.
    5pw8rc01q3yp.jpg
  • Guys, we can't forget about the beast of the beasts abomination!
  • Jim0172Jim0172 Posts: 85
    Nothing goes over my head. My reflexes are too quick.
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    You guys are forgetting the might of Iron Man. His Armor Breaks are so strong, they're absolute game changers. They're so powerful that Iron Man's worse duped!
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    This thread though.