**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

No more reskins?(!)(not a novella)(HELLO!)

Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
How come their aren't any more actual reskins in the game? Like Regular Magneto and the White Skin Magento, Regular Captain America and WWII Captain America, Classic Ms.Marvel and Captain Marvel.
I know they're are some technically reskins, like Classic Vision/Vision AOU and Ms.Marvel/Captain Marvel Movie but I want a bonafide reskin since (im not sure about this correct me if im wrong) they shouldn't be to hard too make :) .
An example of a new one could be Luke Cage in his Power man costume. Also, if a reskin is a god tier they wouldn't hurt the old crystal odds know what I am saying >_*.

What do you guys think, do you want more alts? (not alt accounts like alternate skinned champions)

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    No, I hate the current reskins as it is. It’s lazy champ design. The only time when it’s acceptable is when Kabam is contractually obligated to release movie versions of existing champs (Sparkles, IMIW, Stealthy and Starky, CapIW, etc). I much rather see new champs
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Moot4Life said:

How come their aren't any more actual reskins in the game? Like Regular Magneto and the White Skin Magento, Regular Captain America and WWII Captain America, Classic Ms.Marvel and Captain Marvel.
    I know they're are some technically reskins, like Classic Vision/Vision AOU and Ms.Marvel/Captain Marvel Movie but I want a bonafide reskin since (im not sure about this correct me if im wrong) they shouldn't be to hard too make :) .
    An example of a new one could be Luke Cage in his Power man costume. Also, if a reskin is a god tier they wouldn't hurt the old crystal odds know what I am saying >_*.

What do you guys think, do you want more alts? (not alt accounts like alternate skinned champions)

players generally do not like reskins, because it dilutes the champion pool, making it harder to get the champs they want.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Lormif said:

Moot4Life said:

players generally do not like reskins, because it dilutes the champion pool, making it harder to get the champs they want.
    Explain this than?

• Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Lormif said:

Moot4Life said:

Explain this than?

Maybe only make reskins of god tiers, then?
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    The newer versions of extant characters added to the game since about 2017 - such as the IW Cap and Iron Man, movie Black Widow, Pyramid X Storm, movie Cap Marvel, CW Black Panther, Ragnarok Thor and Hulk and Stark Enhanced and Stealth Spidey are not true reskins; they are new characters as they have new animations, new abilities and in the case of TR, Sparky and Stealthy, are even in different classes.

The *actual* reskins, Classic and TV Daredevil, Superior and OG Iron Man, Symbiote and Classic Spidey, Ms Marvel and OG Cap Marvel, the OG and WW2 Cap and the 2 Cykes, Visions and Magnetos are among the oldest champions in the game and they date from a time when the dev team were smaller, the budget was lower and the aim was to try and throw out as many new champions as possible as fast as possible. This is why many of the oldest characters also have very similar fighting styles or specials as well as identical victory animations. As the company grew they moved away from reskins as much as possible to make the characters more unique.

Reskins for the sake of a new outfit, frankly make the game look cheap and garbage.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Lets go with this -

Lets do ZERO reskin. A reskin to me is OG Cap and Cap WWII. There is little different about them. animations the same. abilities not all that different.

Let do more in the sense of Cap IW and OG Cap. Theoretically, they are both Steve Rogers - Captain America. But in the game, they are totally different in animations and powers. I would rather different versions of popular characters in this way.

If they were to do Power Man, find a way for him to be a distinctly different champion.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Moot4Life said:

Lormif said:

Moot4Life said:

Explain this than?

explain what? that does not in any way counter my post.. Many and some are abstract subjective terms.