**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who Skill (4 Star) should I Rank 5/50?

Hi Guys, Was wondering with my shabby luck with 5* crystals till now, which of these Skill 4* champs do I top off in my roster for the time being?

Thanks in advance for the suggestions and thoughts :smile:

Who Skill (4 Star) should I Rank 5/50? 31 votes

Massacre
6%
Floschkadanteofdmc 2 votes
Blade
35%
CASrinivasGreekhitDoctor_Strange19unoobmeproMercury79manan_44Captain_HGr8TonyStarkBlueline_10CrcrcrcMatteMitti 11 votes
Killmonger
0%
Aegon
54%
QacobDisgruntled_User_123X_Factor_AgentKill_GreyFiiNCHits_kenlowlevelplayerSoyheyor123Byucoug21CaptainGameAayush19MathgeekShish15Rap027IryseShøckerIllusion0410 17 votes
Squirrel Girl
3%
TheMailmann 1 vote
Night Thrasher
0%

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    are any awakened?
    If so, what sig level?
  • KdRa_IIKdRa_II Posts: 86

are any awakened?
    If so, what sig level?

Thanks for the reply, :smile:

Masacre - Awakened
    Signature - 20

Blade - not awakened but Can be awakened (Have Skill awakening gem)
    Signature - upto 50

Killmonger - Not awakened but Can be awakened (Have Skill awakening gem)
    Signature - upto 50

Aegon - Not awakened but Can be awakened (Have Skill awakening gem)
    Signature - upto 50

Squirrel Girl - Not awakened but Can be awakened (Have Skill awakening gem)
    Signature - upto 50

Night Thrasher - Not awakened but Can be awakened (Have Skill awakening gem)
    Signature - upto 50

Wheres Nick?

Hi bro, I dont have a Nick Fury yet :(
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Aegon
    aegon and awaken him

aegon and awaken him

Thanks bro :)
    Etjama said:

Definitely shove that AG into Ægon and put as many sigs in him as you can.

Thanks buddy :D:)

AEGon then

looks like the popular option now :D thanks bro
  • IryseIryse Posts: 462 ★★★
    Aegon
    blade awakened if you have stark spidey and ghost rider.

aegon if you can awaken and high sig him.
    Iryse said:

blade awakened if you have stark spidey and ghost rider.

aegon if you can awaken and high sig him.

I do have Stark Spidey but dont have a Ghost Rider yet.. so I guess Aegon then :D that seems to be the popular choice
    Thanks buddy :)
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    Blade
    Probably skill part only few champ deserve r5 on 4* spealth suit spidy nickfury blade...and I don't think anyone else deserve to be rankup and we have aegon which is better if he is 5* or 6*....4* are unworthy I have 4* aegon r5 with max sign but first he need rampup and if he got hit he got so much damage and his critical hit as 4* is low too....prefer another champ of skill otherwise don't go for these I think blade would be worthy from your list..
  • DarindeshDarindesh Posts: 31
    Do you have Black Widow (DO)? If so I would choose her over all of these options
    Mercury79 said:

Probably skill part only few champ deserve r5 on 4* spealth suit spidy nickfury blade...and I don't think anyone else deserve to be rankup and we have aegon which is better if he is 5* or 6*....4* are unworthy I have 4* aegon r5 with max sign but first he need rampup and if he got hit he got so much damage and his critical hit as 4* is low too....prefer another champ of skill otherwise don't go for these I think blade would be worthy from your list..

Something to think about :D thanks bro :)
    Darindesh said:

Do you have Black Widow (DO)? If so I would choose her over all of these options

no bro.. I do not have her.. :/
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Blade
    Blade, since Aegon 5* rarity is that really worth it. A 4* Aegon can’t be useful in Labyrinth f.e. Really for early content, champs like Blade are more handy than Aegon. I would personally consider even 4* GP more handy than him. Aegon got his reputation because of the 5* version not the 4*. Keep that in mind before making your decision 🙂
    Awesome :D thanks guys for the wonderful insights.. :) I think ill for the time being go with aegon and simultaneously rank up blade as I see different uses for both of them :)