**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

HE SHOOTS, HE SCORES! NEUTRON IS DEFINITELY ON! (not a novella) (neutron'

Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
As you can tell from the title, I made a shot for beating act 5.4.6 Ultron and I most certainly scored. You could even say afterwards that my rewards were "on".

Ultron couldn't handle the Neutron Style. Maybe if he changed his name from Ultron to Loser-Tron it would be more fitting, am I right?

Just used Aegon and Doctor Voodoo, used like 2 revives on Aegon and 1 revive on Voodoo.
Unfortunately, I don't have enough for a 6* yet since I haven't been doing the side event. But I did get 2 5* crystals (one solid crystal, and one 10k shard one) and I landed into a pretty big problem.

Now I don't know who to rank up! Take Cap IW to r4 unduped, Gwenpool to r3 and eventually r4, or gather enough mutant resources to take Colossus to r4, since I used them all on Namor... I love Cap IW but I'm leaning towards Gwenpool since I don't have any power control champions besides IMIW. Advice?

Comments

• Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Nice work! Sweet pulls. I’d say cap iw is better but yeah Gwenpool ain’t to shabby either. Also how far are you from a 6* crystal ?
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

Nice work! Sweet pulls. I’d say cap iw is better but yeah Gwenpool ain’t to shabby either. Also how far are you from a 6* crystal ?

Yeah I like Cap IW but I hate using IMIW as power control since it is more of a "technically" lock while Gwenpool has a really long Enervate. Also, I have 7,500 6* shards. Not getting my hopes up for a good 6* though.
  • Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Moot4Life said:

Yeah I like Cap IW but I hate using IMIW as power control since it is more of a "technically" lock while Gwenpool has a really long Enervate. Also, I have 7,500 6* shards. Not getting my hopes up for a good 6* though.
    Good luck on that crystal hopefully you’ll get someone like doom or warlock
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Get ready for exploration!