**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Synergy rarity lock or bug?

LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★
Is Luke Cage's Thunderbolts synergy suppose to be locked to only a 6* Juggernaut or is it a bug? When I try it in game it only seems to recognize my 6* on Luke's synergy screen and not the 5*, but that might just be a visual bug.

Anyone know of any other synergys that are like that?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Have you tried to use other rarity instead ofthe 6* one?
    Just search it and place it on the team
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    On the team build when entering a quest, it will show you the highest champ you have available. If you look at synergy in the Champ tab, it shows who you need at the lowest rarity available for that champ.

• LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★
    edited July 2020

Have you tried to use other rarity instead ofthe 6* one?
    Just search it and place it on the team

Yea I put LC, then IP then my 5* Juggs and I wouldn’t get the check mark on the synergy screen until I put in the 6* Juggs, which is bizarre because as in Demonz pics it’s shows the lowest rarity so I assume that would mean it’s not rarity locked. Trying it again the syngey seems to register on the row of champs, but the check mark still won’t pop up on the actual synergy page.
    Never mind it looks like it only triggers the check mark if you actually use the highest rarity, tried it with a 3* IP and he wont trigger it either, but it registers everywhere else.
    edited July 2020
    What? What are you trying to accomplish?

cdn.net/6029252/uploads/editor/uk/iisiqztewi1w.png" alt="" />

If you are trying to have both IP and Juggs on the team, it won't show "2". They both activate the same synergy so it only shows as 1. See above pictures. All rarities work for champs. There isn't any restrictions on that.

When you put in a synergy champ a check marks appears on the synergy page (2nd pic) so because the check mark wasn’t coming up I thought it wasn’t registering, but it does appears to register the synergy indicated by the icons lighting up.
    Just curious, how new are you?
    Been playing since event when NC was released lol
    Wow...ok.
    Lol how else was I suppose to know they were both active if the only other synergy indicator is the check mark. When it comes to bugs and Kabam I don’t like to make assumptions anymore, either way it’s a lousy system in situations like this.
    The icon on the left side of the attacker turns blue when a synergy is activated. That's how you know. That's the way it's been for ages. Plus, when you are setting up your attack team, you can drag and drop the defender from the synergy screen. That way you 100% it's activated. I don't even know what check mark you are referring to.
    You went through the trouble of posting all those pics, but you can’t click the icon on the left to look at said check mark within the synergy page... and yes that’s how you would know it’s active by looking at the icon, but again it would be an assumption that it’s working properly in this scenario because there is no other indicator then the check mark to show that both would be active and working without actually doing a fight to test it.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,413 Guardian
    In team building, yes I guess there’s a check mark, but it only shows if you have brought your highest “Star” version, otherwise even though it clearly is highlighted as being active it doesn’t show the check mark.

Below... Have my higher Cyclops, and is checked. Other screen shows Magneto as being active synergy, but not checked because I also have a 6* (but only brought the 4* onto team).

To OP, don’t bother looking whether check mark is there or not, just pay attention to whether it is BLUE HIGHLIGHTED or not.

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,413 Guardian
    edited July 2020
    ...and as to your comment whether knowing if BOTH are active. They NEVER are.

If you have multiple champs that are listed as activating an individual synergy, all you need to do is bring ONE of them. Any others don’t add anything,

Only time it DOES is if it is the ORIGINATING champ, not the “needing to bring to activate the synergy” champ,

Ie, the Magneto (1st Pic) would NOT get 12% Attack if I were to bring both Red and Blue Cyclops (just 6% total for bringing either, or both, doesn’t matter, cyclops).
    But each of the Red and Blue Cyslops themselves would yes (as normal) each get to have their own list of synergies with other partners.

...and as to your comment whether knowing if BOTH are active. They NEVER are.

If you have multiple champs that are listed as activating an individual synergy, all you need to do is bring ONE of them. Any others don’t add anything,

Only time it DOES is if it is the ORIGINATING champ, not the “needing to bring to activate the synergy” champ,

Ie, the Magneto (1st Pic) would NOT get 12% Attack if I were to bring both Red and Blue Cyclops (just 6% total for bringing either, or both, doesn’t matter, cyclops).
    But each of the Red and Blue Cyslops themselves would yes (as normal) each get to have their own list of synergies with other partners.

Ah okay so then I’d just need another Luke Cage to get the added bonus, had it backwards lol.