**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Good counter against mojo

xandersrevengexandersrevenge Posts: 267
edited July 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Anyone know a good counter against mojo on Canadian difficulty? It has diss track and that other node that requires 3 or more buffs. I only have a 4 star quake. Or any technique? I have a rank 4 5* human torch and he just dies because of Mojo's stupid fans ability that degens me

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I used Void and just played chicken the whole time
  • xandersrevengexandersrevenge Posts: 267

Like you just parried and never attacked? And just stacked petrifys and stuff? And does a rank 3 unduped 5* void work just the same?
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    I used AA on him. Melted him properly.
    Void works too. But unduped and at rank3 I doubt you will make it for a clear pass.
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    for any mystic use ht...just for this one make sure u dont enter nova flame or activate your pre fight ability...apart from that ht melts any mystic
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Archangel is fantastic
  • _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    ht
  • xandersrevengexandersrevenge Posts: 267
    Thanks all. My 4 star aa worked!
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    Knew it. AA is one of the best and most underrated champions in the game.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Dislikes
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 980 ★★★★
    I don't disagree with anything that was said, but I agree the most with that Human Torch option.

Two cautions:

1) As others have said, don't use his pre-fight ability, and during the fight, do your best NOT to Flame On!

2) If the degen is causing you that much trouble, considering turning off your dexterity mastery.
  • DarindeshDarindesh Posts: 31

Like you just parried and never attacked? And just stacked petrifys and stuff? And does a rank 3 unduped 5* void work just the same?
    Unawakened will work but awakened is better as you get heal reverse.
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
    Champs with less Buffs
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
    Hulk Ragnarok will help
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Blade with ghosts rider synergy