**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Diss track node

SGT_M9SGT_M9 Posts: 98
edited July 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
How are we supposed to compete with diss track node if we don’t have the appropriate champs to counter it. It’s ridiculous. Impossible to get champs in the first place now they make this node.
Post edited by Kabam Boo on

Comments

• Options
    Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    U should try it in a 6.4
  • Options
    There are lots of champs - hype
    Void
    human torch
    (symbiotic spidy heavy to apply armour break)
    cap America infinity war
    Mr fantastic
    Blade parry
    Venom
    Vision aarkus
    Elsa bloodstone
    Archangel
  • Options
    If u have any of above (at least 4 star ) then u can easily counter diss track
  • Options

U should try it in a 6.4

Haha I can’t even come close. Don’t have the appropriate champs to move past 6.2.
  • Options

Have them all as 4* only have torch as 5*. Can’t touch man thing due to his poison. It eats me alive.
  • Options
    noynoy Posts: 56
    You may have to just accept that you don't have the necessary champs. The rewards aren't game-changing anyway
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    SGT_M9 said:

Have them all as 4* only have torch as 5*. Can’t touch man thing due to his poison. It eats me alive.
    You should should be eating up Manthing with Human Torch
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

SGT_M9 said:

You should should be eating up Manthing with Human Torch
    Just Parry Attacks to get tons of Smolder Charges before Attacking, then use the Buffet Node to chop 5% off the Health Pool.
  • Options
    I used hype before applying sp1 build ur combo(150_200) it vill help u to do tons of dmg
    Or try ht just like this https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/hwn1e7/so_people_have_been_struggling_with_the_canadian/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
  • Options
    That’s ok I beat it. 3 team revives 200 units for 10k health pots. Full boosts. 4* void 5*r4 LC. Also ran into a hole Sasquatch. But I managed to wipe out 2 paths. Kabam isn’t besting me today. Screw em. That node sucks
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    You could just reset the quest until you did it itemless ... That was a waste, but oh well
  • Options

You could just reset the quest until you did it itemless ... That was a waste, but oh well

Could have. Too late now. Took about 40 tries with multiple teams. Wasn’t losing the last run after I took down Sasquatch
  • Options
    Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    I'm pretty sure the whole point of a cav difficulty is that you have to have a deep stack of champs. Imo, this was a very simple, if not mind numbing, map. If you cant complete it, then get better, grind for better roster, or use unitman. Don't complain about it.
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    I used HT for the diss track nodes. Pretty easy.
  • Options
    jpl7340jpl7340 Posts: 35
    #deletedisstrack #deletebuffedup

Neither of these nodes should be in the game, let alone monthly event quests. Used in conjunction with other roster restrictive nodes (as Kabam is want to do), it makes fights ridiculously less fun and much more cumbersome. At least stop using them in monthly, time sensitive, quests.