**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What’s gonna happen if go one tier down, bc of a missing an AW ?

13»

Comments

• KeremKerem Posts: 140
    Greekhit said:

people move up and down because they win or lose a war and other alliances also win and lose wars.

if no one is playing any wars no one wins or loses, nothing changes.....
    if you are 1000WR you will remain 1000WR as will everyone else.
    the tier you are is based on where everyone is.
    if no one moves, nothing changes.

NO WARS FOR ANYONE MEANS EVERYONE STAYS AS THEY ARE.

if in a sport competition one team has a bye then they move up or down depending of if the competition awards a win or 0 points for the bye.
    however if one full round is cancelled the leaderboard stays exactly as it is as nothing has changed.
    that is exactly what happens here.

Don’t forget it’s a CORRECTION SEASON.
    Having a war cancelled, for some shafted (last seasons) allies that will now constantly rising, will may result in a bracket loss. I’m in one of those allies and this one war minus, may result for us not reaching g2 and instead place g3 from s1. And vice versa, some descenting allies will be saved by the bell, and place a bracket over that they would if all wars were played for season.
    Hope people have the minimum intelligence needed to understand those issues 😠
    Season should be extended by one war to make up for the missing. That would be the fair to be done. Not easy, fast and ultimately unfair fixes.
    Thank you for explaining nicely one more time. And I’m totally agree if they extend the season, that would be fair.
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    Kerem said:

There's a very plan simple response. Ive got no idea why people are arguing about this.

Yes. There's 1 less war for you to move up. There's also 1 less war for you to down.

No one has moved. There is no advantage or disadvantage. Stop crying about this war. We might not even get a next war if theres no solution anytime soon.

A less gimme gimme I want the world solution would be this. We add 1 war onto the end of this season, delaying the season by 2 days.. but just a guess.. you won't agree with that?

Some people are just manipulating and acting like that’s normal. All I said was that missing AW will change the result where you end up the season for a lot of people. That’s all
    It will change it but nowhere is it written that a season must be 12 wars.

You asking for the next rank rewards was what seemed irrational, cause like you said the 1 less war than normal is just as likely to allow you to finish in a higher bracket than you should so by that logic kabam could demote everyone 1 rank reward down.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Kerem said:

Kerem said:

Kerem said:

No one is playing so no one is moving on the Leaderboard.

I don’t think you’ve read what I wrote.. stop kissing and say the true..
    Mate youre saying that because EVERYONE missed 1 war, everyone should get placed 1 rank higher. That makes no sense at all.
    I’m a summoner who has been sleeping with the phone and waking up with the phone and checking the aq & aw last 5 years. Please take ur time and think about few more times pls. I’m really surprised how come can someone say “it does make no sense”
    I think you should take some time, re-evaluate your life, and re-think what you posted. Everyone is trying to tell you how wrong you are. They eliminated the 1 war for EVERYONE. Everyone is in the same spot as they were before. If you drop down anytime during the rest of the season, it's 100% your fault.

There is only a 5k shard loss from masters 1 to plat 4. Dropping from Plat 4 to Gold 1 results in a difference of 2500. You don't even know what AW season rewards are and you are saying everyone is losing 5k. Put the phone down, walk away and come back with some common sense.
    You might be right that I should’ve put my phone down !!
    Not everyone is trying to tell me I’m wrong. seems like you need to check it out !!
    Yes, everyone is in the same spot but missing an AW or getting additional one extra may result going down or up a bracket !!
    I never felt like that was a fault when I lost any rewards. It’s all good as long as if it’s fair!!

I don’t really know when I said “everyone is losing 5k” or where did you see that I said !!??
    lol that’s funny cause I wouldn’t even say anything or respond if I knew someone who doesn’t even know the season rewards !!
    if you still looking for a common sense lemme tell you one more last time “ missing an AW or playing extra one , that may change a bracket” I hope you get it.. if not that just make me sad for you..
    I think you need to take your meds.
    K00shMaan said:

@Kerem Your point about one war making a difference is 100% correct. it makes a huge difference. Especially during a season where they halved everyone's war rating. Early match-ups were more likely to be lopsided than later match-ups. Some people had really easy wars in the first half; some people had really tough wars. The effect that those lopsided match-ups have at the end of the season is amplified when there are less wars at the end to even it out.

However, your proposed solution doesn't address the problem at all. For every alliance that is a tier below where they should be, there is an alliance a tier above where they should be. Does the alliance that is overperforming and/or benefitting from a cancelled war deserve even better rewards? Probably not.

I think Kabam has done this in the past but if they choose to address War Rankings at the end of the season, they can make so that if you ranked worse this season than you did last season, you get the ranking from last season. If you do better, then you get the better ranking.

I’m glad to see more people who can see and say missing an AW makes difference during the season

Greekhit said:

people move up and down because they win or lose a war and other alliances also win and lose wars.

if no one is playing any wars no one wins or loses, nothing changes.....
    if you are 1000WR you will remain 1000WR as will everyone else.
    the tier you are is based on where everyone is.
    if no one moves, nothing changes.

NO WARS FOR ANYONE MEANS EVERYONE STAYS AS THEY ARE.

if in a sport competition one team has a bye then they move up or down depending of if the competition awards a win or 0 points for the bye.
    however if one full round is cancelled the leaderboard stays exactly as it is as nothing has changed.
    that is exactly what happens here.

Don’t forget it’s a CORRECTION SEASON.
    Having a war cancelled, for some shafted (last seasons) allies that will now constantly rising, will may result in a bracket loss. I’m in one of those allies and this one war minus, may result for us not reaching g2 and instead place g3 from s1. And vice versa, some descenting allies will be saved by the bell, and place a bracket over that they would if all wars were played for season.
    Hope people have the minimum intelligence needed to understand those issues 😠
    Season should be extended by one war to make up for the missing. That would be the fair to be done. Not easy, fast and ultimately unfair fixes.
    There's no way you can know if you'll reach G2. You might lose every war for the rest of the season. What if they add a war at the end to count for season and you lose and drop down? Then you'll be mad they added the extra war and you lost out on rewards. It's a never ending cycle with people with your mentality. Always someone else's fault.
    He says that may result not reaching a higher bracket. No one is saying that may not result going down a bracket!! Who or whatcha trying to defend for !! You basically say what we say..
    edited July 2020

Kerem said:

Kerem said:

Kerem said:

Mate youre saying that because EVERYONE missed 1 war, everyone should get placed 1 rank higher. That makes no sense at all.
    I’m a summoner who has been sleeping with the phone and waking up with the phone and checking the aq & aw last 5 years. Please take ur time and think about few more times pls. I’m really surprised how come can someone say “it does make no sense”
    I think you should take some time, re-evaluate your life, and re-think what you posted. Everyone is trying to tell you how wrong you are. They eliminated the 1 war for EVERYONE. Everyone is in the same spot as they were before. If you drop down anytime during the rest of the season, it's 100% your fault.

There is only a 5k shard loss from masters 1 to plat 4. Dropping from Plat 4 to Gold 1 results in a difference of 2500. You don't even know what AW season rewards are and you are saying everyone is losing 5k. Put the phone down, walk away and come back with some common sense.
    Not everyone is trying to tell me I’m wrong. seems like you need to check it out !!
    Yes, everyone is in the same spot but missing an AW or getting additional one extra may result going down or up a bracket !!
    I never felt like that was a fault when I lost any rewards. It’s all good as long as if it’s fair!!

I don’t really know when I said “everyone is losing 5k” or where did you see that I said !!??
    lol that’s funny cause I wouldn’t even say anything or respond if I knew someone who doesn’t even know the season rewards !!
    if you still looking for a common sense lemme tell you one more last time “ missing an AW or playing extra one , that may change a bracket” I hope you get it.. if not that just make me sad for you..
    I think you need to take your meds.
    I think you need to change your chapstick.
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★
    Kerem said:

Kerem said:

Kerem said:

You literally said in your original post that everyone will lose out on 5000 6* shards. Your logic is beyond flawed. You should’ve picked a better hill to die on

Kerem said:

Kerem said:

Kerem said:

You literally said in your original post that everyone will lose out on 5000 6* shards. Your logic is beyond flawed. You should’ve picked a better hill to die on
    I guess you can’t read.. ain’t said “everyone will lose 5k 6* shards” .. the point was some of us will lose bc a missing an aw will effect the bracket we will end up.. seems like you guys are friend or some and still trying to manipulate like nothing is happening.. enjoy the rest of the season bc 8&9 have been canceled too

Kerem said:

There's a very plan simple response. Ive got no idea why people are arguing about this.

Yes. There's 1 less war for you to move up. There's also 1 less war for you to down.

No one has moved. There is no advantage or disadvantage. Stop crying about this war. We might not even get a next war if theres no solution anytime soon.

A less gimme gimme I want the world solution would be this. We add 1 war onto the end of this season, delaying the season by 2 days.. but just a guess.. you won't agree with that?

Some people are just manipulating and acting like that’s normal. All I said was that missing AW will change the result where you end up the season for a lot of people. That’s all
    except.. that isnt what you said. You asked for one tier higher rewards. By the logic of one war could make all the difference.. Kabam could give everyone one tier lower rewards.

Not saying they should, but using your logic they could.

If they were to end seasons they should reward current placement. It'll hurt my alliance because we've not lost a single war since before off season, most our match-ups have been against Master and Platinum 1 alliances, when we are currently P2.

Unless kabam work out the average win / loss ration / scores, using current multipliers to calculate where people should be. Issue with that, a lot of people who were higher than they should have been, have experienced a lot of losses and may not necessarily deserve an absolute slaughtering in rewards when they could still have turned it around.

We've still got a few more wars despite more being cancelled. Hopefully compensation will cover some of the inconvenience. However no one deserves a blanket 1 tier up reward package.
    Yes, I said that too. seems like I broke ur friend’s heart. What is ur point to make a comment you’re just another one who is on the other side
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Kerem said:

Kerem said:

Kerem said:

Kerem said:

I guess you can’t read.. ain’t said “everyone will lose 5k 6* shards” .. the point was some of us will lose bc a missing an aw will effect the bracket we will end up.. seems like you guys are friend or some and still trying to manipulate like nothing is happening.. enjoy the rest of the season bc 8&9 have been canceled too
    Kerem said:

Hey every1,

As all we know, it’s still pretty hard to get a 6* champ or 6* crystal shards and if you go one tier down bc of missing an AW result, that mean is you lose at least 5000 6* shards and that equals at least two months of monthly events rewards.

• _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    Kerem said:

Kerem the Karen
  • Daniel930702Daniel930702 Posts: 51
    He assumed he'll win the cancelled war 😂
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

So let me get this straight, because you're getting easy matches right now, you're moving rapidly on the leaderboard, and missing one AW is affecting that. That's your argument, right?

I will agree that so far we had some easy matches, but the alliances we played had almost a similar rating.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Kerem said:

Kerem said:

except.. that isnt what you said. You asked for one tier higher rewards. By the logic of one war could make all the difference.. Kabam could give everyone one tier lower rewards.

Not saying they should, but using your logic they could.

If they were to end seasons they should reward current placement. It'll hurt my alliance because we've not lost a single war since before off season, most our match-ups have been against Master and Platinum 1 alliances, when we are currently P2.

Unless kabam work out the average win / loss ration / scores, using current multipliers to calculate where people should be. Issue with that, a lot of people who were higher than they should have been, have experienced a lot of losses and may not necessarily deserve an absolute slaughtering in rewards when they could still have turned it around.

We've still got a few more wars despite more being cancelled. Hopefully compensation will cover some of the inconvenience. However no one deserves a blanket 1 tier up reward package.
    Yes, I said that too. seems like I broke ur friend’s heart. What is ur point to make a comment you’re just another one who is on the other side
    You made post (a very poorly worded one at that) on a public forum. If you can't handle opinions from all different views, don't make threads. All threads are open for anyone to comment on regardless of their opinions. You may not like the responses but everyone has the right to comment.

I can only imagine how much you are freaking out right now since they have cancelled the next 2 wars making that 3 wars cancelled. Makes me giggle.