**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Variant 4 HulkBuster

In the final quest of Variant 4 there's a HulkBuster. I was wondering if anyone has fought him since he's been updated and how difficult he is.

Note: If you're gonna come in here and say "try it yourself", please don't. I haven't done it yet, but I've seen him on the path from youtubers doing it.

Comments

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    TrY iT yOuRsElF!!!!

But in all seriousness he’s a bit of a pain I tried using vision but couldn’t power drain him and took a bit of block damage from his sp2... however I died from the shock damage
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

TrY iT yOuRsElF!!!!

But in all seriousness he’s a bit of a pain I tried using vision but couldn’t power drain him and took a bit of block damage from his sp2... however I died from the shock damage

Yeah the shock damage is what makes that fight tough, even when using OG Vision.
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    There was a huge thread on it a few weeks ago, apparently it’s now a horrible fight in need of balancing if new 1* champs aren’t added
  • DONZALOOG1234DONZALOOG1234 Posts: 151

There was a huge thread on it a few weeks ago, apparently it’s now a horrible fight in need of balancing if new 1* champs aren’t added

Thanks, I'll check that out