**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Aw issue again [Merged Thread]

Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
Seems like aw is still bugged. Any word on this?
Post edited by Kabam Boo on

Comments

• Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious no one has found matches. In higher tiers we would of had a match by now? Is aw still bugged?
  • Same here. Matchmaking has been live for nearly 1 hour and no match. Typically we'd be matched (even running 2 BGs) inside 30 mins, although typically it's around 15 minutes. Sincerely hope this doesn't result in a repeat of war #7. To be perfectly frank, our Alliance isn't running full tilt to be competitive so it's not really hurting us in any manner Season wise. For those that do run 3 BGs to max out their score potential, each war taken away is 1 less war to potentially climb the ranks.
    ChriissR said:

Definitely bugged.
    We were Tier 2 and are somehow now in Tier 3 after yesterday's no matchup lol.

They should just end the season

I agree. I figured they would of done that yesterday....but seems inevitable if this aw is also messed up
  • JosephAshJosephAsh Posts: 177
    We should have placed hours ago. The timer is the issue.
  • HamedSOHamedSO Posts: 139
    Just wondering because it has been almost 2 hrs now and matchmaking still haven't found any match!
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    Still nothing 😞😞😞

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Our matchmaking finally made a match, but it was way longer than usual
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks!

Thank you for your report. We are looking into this!

Stay tuned!

Seems it still an issue as I know some alliances still waiting. I do get still time in match making but seems timer or something is off
  • DhruvshahDhruvshah Posts: 67
    I think its gonna be just some alliances that do
  • DhruvshahDhruvshah Posts: 67
    I agree
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,414 Guardian
    From Announcement Post at top...

• GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks!

Stay tuned!

I keep getting an error every time I try and move defenders. Can’t even place my own defense....
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    And now we were just dropped from our matched war
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    edited July 2020
    We enlisted but couldn't get a match.

This one will destroy our season. Thanks Kabam.
  • Jmille85Jmille85 Posts: 101
    Our matchmaking finally went through then all of a sudden now it’s saying we didn’t enlist and matchmaking started over again... what’s going on??

• Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Posts: 260 ★★★
    My alli voted for the first time to run only 2 bgs. We were very unimpressed and uninspired by the new map.

20 players did the first half. 10 players waited and were meant to finish the season.

Cancel S19? Fine... so long as the entire alliance gets the rewards, please. It's incredibly hard to manage and plan things this way. I can understand the devs don't plan for bugs either, but when they hit: proper consideration for players must take place.

20 ppl in my alli didn't choose half a season coz they were lazy. Rather coz they were burned out. And this was a way we found to keep ppl we appreciate (and who love the game despite so much) so they didn't retire like many were feeling like.

Another disappointment if I have to tell 10 of them they will be without rewards while others will get them...

I hope the remaining of the season will be possible to carry out above all. So they can get their 4 or 3 wars in at least.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,414 Guardian
    edited July 2020
    UPDATED....

Besides tonight's 8th war, they're also cancelling 9th war too, the one to have been matched on Sunday.

So just 3 wars remain afterward (and down to only needIng 2 to Qualify).

• Ca5520Ca5520 Posts: 28
    War!
    What is it good for?
  • NetjgrnautNetjgrnaut Posts: 68
    Ca5520 said:

War!
    What is it good for?

Absolutely nothing, apparently.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★

Ca5520 said:

War!
    What is it good for?

Say it again!
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks!

Stay tuned!

I placed my defenders before war got canceled and they are still locked. Please release my champs so I can use then this weekend!
  • Jmille85Jmille85 Posts: 101
    YoMoves said:

Ca5520 said:

War!
    What is it good for?

Say it again!
    I said, WAR, huh good god, why Kabam!
  • Fantasy_91Fantasy_91 Posts: 243

At this point, it's probably more prudent to call it a Season.

Imo they will try and save the season, wars need to continue to rebalance the war ratings. Not all alliances run AW during off season...my ally doesn't.
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Hey folks,

We will continue to monitor the issue. Please keep an eye out on this thread for any updates: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/211390/stability-update-july-24-enabling-events-deadpool-x-force-arena-rescheduled-sasquatch-arenas

We apologise for the inconvenience and we hope you'll have a marvelous weekend!
  • NuclekerrNuclekerr Posts: 192
    Are there any other games as unreliable as this one has consistently been? None seem to come close to as many problems as this one has or are there others?