**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Let's see your canadian event pulls here

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Sorcerer Supreme, BPCW, Iceman 2x all as 5*, 6* Kingpin
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Pulled imiw from a 5* basic yesterday was so happy
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    6* LukeCage and 5* Silver Surfer....mmmmmm.... not great, not bad, but certainly nothing to be hyped about
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    i had to just laugh at the RNG on my Legendary Crystal that literally slow rolled past 6 consecutive five stars to land on a 4 star Red Skull. i was like yeah this thing is gonna stop on one of these but nope ... kept slowly going until it got to Skull lol
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

i had to just laugh at the RNG on my Legendary Crystal that literally slow rolled past 6 consecutive five stars to land on a 4 star Red Skull. i was like yeah this thing is gonna stop on one of these but nope ... kept slowly going until it got to Skull lol

That's how cruel the reel is. Mine was still spinning pretty quickly then hardstopped before a 5-star to land on a 4-star.
  • CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 738 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Meme hall of shame Kabammed!!
  • sharkdeavoursharkdeavour Posts: 421 โ˜…โ˜…
    i want to join this opening party but I gotta complete 5.4 :D
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Hieitaku said:

That's how cruel the reel is. Mine was still spinning pretty quickly then hardstopped before a 5-star to land on a 4-star.
    yep i know the pain lol
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    I got 6* killmonger
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    edited July 2020
    Ended up with a 6* Drax dupe. Again.
    5* I went basic, duped some garbage, then pulled Carnage for the first time.

On the alt account I pulled Mole Man. Bleh.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,251 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    I needed few more 6* shards for a 6* basic so I did some of the epic and Canadian difficulty in quest.. got

5* Ghostrider

5* Capt America og

6* Squirrel Girl..
    I guess i did ok.. the Capt America og isn't great but the 6* shards allow me to open the 6* so im ok.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    6* red skull from previous week. Meh
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    OG Spidey and 4* groot, twice
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,251 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Aleor said:

6* red skull from previous week. Meh

I believe Kabam will adjust Red Skull... if his power drain, let's him power steal a % of power drained based on his signature level.. he might be useful power control.. opponents attack him, they get power drain, he attack opponents, also drain some power back.. going to be annoying defender.
  • vertiGovertiGo Posts: 82 โ˜…
    edited July 2020
    This past month I've opened 8 featured 5*:
    3*Terrax (first pull and two awakening, regret each pull)
    2*Korg (pull and awakened, useless)
    2*WS (first and second dupe)
    1*blue team Cyclops

I'm switching to regular 5* disappointment again, as I've now wasted 4 extra pulls on dumpster fire champs that are never getting resources put into them
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

• bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    5* Nightcrawler and he even won't get ranked since I already have him as 6*
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287 โ˜…

• Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

This was my 2nd 6 star, my first was Luke Cage, definitely helped me this event but I was hoping for a better pull. Plus, my last 10 5* crystals have all given me meme Champs.
    Finally decided to open, this is what I got. If not for the supreme through featured. I would've uninstalled this game. Groot crystal curse is real

• ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287 โ˜…

Finally decided to open, this is what I got. If not for the supreme through featured. I would've uninstalled this game. Groot crystal curse is real

You have very high standard apparently. Duping Darkhawk, pulling 6* LC, things could have been far worse. I will be happy to pull sth useful for once out of 10 crystal.
    Yeah but I wish for something to take on 6.1.5 crossbones. Guess that will have to wait :s
    edited July 2020

I grinned from 0 shards to 15,000 in one day for featured. Cap was my most wanted and I got him (if I didnโ€™t get him I would of put a generic awakening gem in him.)

I wish I can pull him too :'(
  • MomoAkaMauriceMomoAkaMaurice Posts: 17 โ˜…
    Got 6* electro. 5* red cyclops and 5*daredevil netflix