**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Login Crystal

Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
Which rarity Elsa did you get?

Login Crystal 81 votes

Four star normie
92%
Piviotjdrum663Jwallace25ATnix95bm3eppsAinySamuel030sAnonymous346HendrossDONZALOOG1234FaisaljavedWulfgar79BulmktLmaoDaphboyJmurphspaceoctopusANGRYEAGLEKDSuperFlash10IBlueShiftI 75 votes
Five star special snowflake
7%
Legendboy2411CASrinivasZipioKrishna24RenaxqqCapdevilaseb 6 votes

Comments

• ShøckerShøcker Posts: 200 ★★
    3* Star
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    I got a rock.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    3*
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    Four star normie
    🧐why are people saying 3*..the only options in my crystal were for the 4 and 5 star versions of Elsa
  • Zenn_LaZenn_La Posts: 84
    Dude, I’ve only ever got the 4* champ from the login crystal, today was no different, duped 4* Elsa for like the 3rd time . Hopefully the day I finally get the 5* from a login crystal it’s a great champ. I feel like the 5* must be like 0.025% though.
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    Four star normie
    bm3epps said:

🧐why are people saying 3*..the only options in my crystal were for the 4 and 5 star versions of Elsa

The crystals are different depending on your level/time in the game. Some newer summoners get a chance at a 3* or 4*.
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    Four star normie
    Zenn_La said:

Dude, I’ve only ever got the 4* champ from the login crystal, today was no different, duped 4* Elsa for like the 3rd time . Hopefully the day I finally get the 5* from a login crystal it’s a great champ. I feel like the 5* must be like 0.025% though.

Same. I never got a 5* from the login crystal, so now, I just assume I'm going to get a 4*.
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    I have never ever pulled a 5* since their inception. At this point it’s kind of insulting but it’s whatever. Just more iso to keep selling and selling and selling and selling
  • IryseIryse Posts: 460 ★★★
    Four star normie
    I already have a 5* Emma, so i was already less excited for this opening.

moreover, she doesn’t need awakening so duping her would only benefit me 300 shards.
  • SPIDER_MANSPIDER_MAN Posts: 136
    Four star normie
    4* on two accs, never had a 5* from either in nearly 3years
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Four star normie
    Didnt mind. Needed iso for aegon and i pulled 5* Sunspot from one a few months.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,420 Guardian
    @Hieitaku has a more specific Login Crystal Poll (has been tracking each one for at least a few months), specifically asking only related to the higher version of Login Crystal (4*/5* version) so that the lower crystal 3*/4* results don't confuse the 4* response numbers.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/211490/that-time-of-the-month-july-login-crystal-survey#latest