**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Unfair treatment!

PhidoggPhidogg Posts: 37
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
What is unfair is when fighting in AQ or AW and the phone disconnects from the internet that my character who just defeat the opponent loses 50% of their health all while the defender returns with 100% of their health. This is a racket because we are all not made of money to throw into Alliance revives or alliance potions that cost 3x the regular price of regular revives or potions. What should be fair is if the game disconnects then the fight should be nullified and both attacker and defender should return with either 100% health or 50% health for both players. Penalizing me because the internet went out is unfair. I know a lot of others go through this as well and it should be addressed. Many people travel and are sometimes not in great service areas but we try to help out our alliances when we can. Please don't let this continue, please help us so we can help our alliances. Thank you!!

Comments

• Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    It prevents exploitation. People disconnect from fights in regular quests to restart the fight. This way, people are punished for purposely disconnecting from WiFi/data.
  • PhidoggPhidogg Posts: 37
    Well, I wasn't nor do i ever purposely quit a fight to restart it. But whatever, guess they are allowing people to cheat if that's the strategy!
    It only works sometimes, not that I would know... :wink:
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Phidogg said:

Well, I wasn't nor do i ever purposely quit a fight to restart it. But whatever, guess they are allowing people to cheat if that's the strategy!

Sorry, how are they allowing people to cheat?
    Moot4Life said:

Phidogg said:

Sorry, how are they allowing people to cheat?
    He's talking about the disconnect exploit in regular quests. You can't do it in AQ/AW, and it only rarely works in Arena.
    Right, some I have seen do this to build up Ægon for long fights but I am referring to AQ/AW...not regular questing.
    If Kabam didn't punish the disconnect exploit in AQ/AW, people would just keep restarting the fight.

If Kabam didn't punish the disconnect exploit in AQ/AW, people would just keep restarting the fight.

Actually, isn't there a cooldown for the exploit? After you disconnect, I think you have to wait like 3 hours before you can do it again.
    Moot4Life said:

Actually, isn't there a cooldown for the exploit? After you disconnect, I think you have to wait like 3 hours before you can do it again.
    But still, once can mean the difference between a win and loss in AW. Plus, I did it 2 times in a row once in a regular quest, hypothetically speaking, of course.
    Yeah guessing since they probably will never fix it. It doesn't really matter.
  • mbennett1995mbennett1995 Posts: 34

It prevents exploitation. People disconnect from fights in regular quests to restart the fight. This way, people are punished for purposely disconnecting from WiFi/data.

And what if the game crashes or goes down for emergency maintenance?? That happened to me in the boss fight in AW. Defender went back to 100 and I went to 50%. It’s ****.

And what if the game crashes or goes down for emergency maintenance?? That happened to me in the boss fight in AW. Defender went back to 100 and I went to 50%. It’s ****.
    That is why we have what we call "cawm pen say shun"