**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Popular Opinions (not novelal) (factz r welcome too we dont discriminate)

Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
I need popular opinions or facts I can post to get some more agrees on my forum profile since having a lot of disagrees makes me look bad, plus I think it can get you banned not sure about though, Even if I don"t get banned for having disagrees I still would prefer not having them and would like agrees more. Please help in the comments and I will post them soon but after a while so I don't look suspicious. Or we could organize a day to post them, unless that is against the rules.

Also I lied we do discriminate, no unpopular opinions since those get disagrees and that is what we don't want! >:( however if somebody does post an unpopular opinion like it so A. I know and B. they don't have to feel the pain I feel when I get a disagree since I know what it feels like and wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemies.

Popular Opinions (not novelal) (factz r welcome too we dont discriminate) 12 votes

I heard polls get more agrees than discussions, vote this if true
8%
CreatorZuko 1 vote
vote this if i should stick to discussions
41%
lowlevelplayerM_Master19TheNickster20MrGreekAgent_22 5 votes
vote this if i should make them anonymous
8%
MaxGaming 1 vote
remember the goal is to get MAXIMUM agrees and MINIMUM disagrees
41%
Moot4LifeFlashSpideyhawk34MathgeekCrcrcrc 5 votes

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Imo, no one should give you disagrees for your opinions. I try to avoid doing that at all times. I think most other people do too, honestly. When the disagrees start rolling in is when someone states their opinion as if it's fact. Not saying you've done this or anything, just something to keep in mind. 😉
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Fine then, I'll do it myself.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Etjama said:

Imo, no one should give you disagrees for your opinions. I try to avoid doing that at all times. I think most other people do too, honestly. When the disagrees start rolling in is when someone states their opinion as if it's fact. Not saying you've done this or anything, just something to keep in mind. 😉

You said that so well. There’s a certain user who definitely should see that. I don’t name names, but I will mention that they often give “advice” about the abyss.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Edeuink said:

Etjama said:

You said that so well. There’s a certain user who definitely should see that. I don’t name names, but I will mention that they often give “advice” about the abyss.
    😂😂😂 I spammed disagrees on him, ngl.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Threads like this are just going to encourage some ppl to hit disagree on all your posts.
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    Disagree equivalent of insightful thread?
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    stop spamming ur "not a novela" posts OP.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

Edeuink said:

Etjama said:

@Edeuink Aaaahhhh, you mean the Abyss "quist"?
    Haha I think that may be the one.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,421 Guardian
    Random Rankings from constant (Novella) posts strictly to hope you can get more rankings from them...

Probably just encourages more Disagrees (as you asked about elsewhere).

The points (good or bad) don’t actually do anything up here on Forum, and probably doesn’t even mean that Kabam will pay attention to good ideas any more or less than from others.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    vote this if i should stick to discussions
    Just spend 5 hours a day on the forums. You'll make it to 5 stars soon enough. Just ignore the haters lol. If you don't say lots of dumb stuff, it'll eventually balance out.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    What's the difference between popular and unpopular opinion anyway?
    (Level 1 crook over here, lol)