**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

That time of the month - July Login Crystal Survey

HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
For those who have access to the 4/5 star versions of Elsa Bloodstone, which of the two did you get?

Again, this is to see the actual drop rates since there aren't any posted. It would be ideal for those who pulled 5* versions to post screenshots or even videos. Current statistics indicate that the drop rate for the 5-star is at least 3% but not higher than 5%.

P.S. No cropped/merged shots today. Don't have the 5* version myself and I pulled the 4* one earlier. 🤷‍♂️

Cheers 🍻

That time of the month - July Login Crystal Survey 236 votes

5*
4%
ShafeeqLegendboy2411kepalahotakkoNeotwismDemonmewtwoMjølnerKrishna24Slevin73RenaxqqCapdevilasebOmegaBread 11 votes
4*
95%
GroundedWisdomGamerMarkjv81PantherusNZBigPoppaCBONEMr_PlatypusGarryDKMegaSkater67ChadhoganAakashKaruseusDarkZenCarnage313JadedallinashesadqqedfyvrK1lltasticnoyATnix95Ravenrob_33 225 votes

Comments

• QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

I love iso

Not opened mine yet but I don't have her as a 4* lol. Have her as 2,3,5,6 but not 4* lol. And I'm in need of iso.
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
    4*
    Looks like there's an earlier post on this. Hope the numbers still get to at least 200 to get a decent amount of data. And by 'decent', I mean around the same amount as earlier surveys.
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    4*
    4*
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    4*
    For once I wanted the 5* desperately so that I would have enough iso and a dupe on her to take her to r4
    Didn't even have the 4* so no iso :/
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    4*
    Only 5* I’ve gotten from these was havok
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    4*
    4* of course.
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    5*

Shafeeq said:

My first 5 star from login crystal and it rolled over a 6 star elsa

You can’t get a 6* from login crystals...
    I was joking wtf
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    5*
    Hieitaku said:

Someone's just spamming Disagree's here. Don't know what their problem is, but they need some insight as to why they're doing something so unnecessary.

oh yeah
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    4*
    4* ofc, but it turned out I didn’t actually have Elsa as a 4* so I’m not going to complain!
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    4*
    Hieitaku said:

Someone's just spamming Disagree's here. Don't know what their problem is, but they need some insight as to why they're doing something so unnecessary.

Poor Shafeeq has brought the Curse of Disagrees unto himself. Everything he touches turns into a Disagree. He is a harmless soul trapped in the body of a troll. Think Hulk & Sasquatch.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    4*
    ...how do you already have yours? I don’t get mine for two more days
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    4*

i thought the calander was a day ahead for everyone?
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    4*
    But I'll gladly take the shards on my way to another featured.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    4*
    From login I got 4* but I got 5* Elsa from 5* crystal yesterday.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    4*

i thought the calander was a day ahead for everyone?
    probably because I missed two days

• bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    4*
    another rollover😂
  • Slevin73Slevin73 Posts: 91
    5*

• SPIDER_MANSPIDER_MAN Posts: 136
    4*
    2 accs & as always for nearly 3 years 4*s
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    4*
    Every damn month
  • sacoma_sack78sacoma_sack78 Posts: 142
    4*
    I didn't mind getting the 4*. Needed that Iso plus already had her completely maxed so those shards were a bonus.