**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Login Crystal

Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
Which rarity Elsa did you get?

Login Crystal 81 votes

Four star normie
92%
Piviotjdrum663Jwallace25ATnix95bm3eppsAinySamuel030sAnonymous346HendrossDONZALOOG1234FaisaljavedWulfgar79BulmktLmaoDaphboyJmurphspaceoctopusANGRYEAGLEKDSuperFlash10IBlueShiftI 75 votes
Five star special snowflake
7%
Legendboy2411CASrinivasZipioKrishna24RenaxqqCapdevilaseb 6 votes

Comments

• ShøckerShøcker Posts: 200 ★★
    3* Star
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    I got a rock.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    3*
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    Four star normie
    🧐why are people saying 3*..the only options in my crystal were for the 4 and 5 star versions of Elsa
  • Zenn_LaZenn_La Posts: 84
    Dude, I’ve only ever got the 4* champ from the login crystal, today was no different, duped 4* Elsa for like the 3rd time . Hopefully the day I finally get the 5* from a login crystal it’s a great champ. I feel like the 5* must be like 0.025% though.
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    Four star normie
    bm3epps said:

🧐why are people saying 3*..the only options in my crystal were for the 4 and 5 star versions of Elsa

The crystals are different depending on your level/time in the game. Some newer summoners get a chance at a 3* or 4*.
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    Four star normie
    Zenn_La said:

Dude, I’ve only ever got the 4* champ from the login crystal, today was no different, duped 4* Elsa for like the 3rd time . Hopefully the day I finally get the 5* from a login crystal it’s a great champ. I feel like the 5* must be like 0.025% though.

Same. I never got a 5* from the login crystal, so now, I just assume I'm going to get a 4*.
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    I have never ever pulled a 5* since their inception. At this point it’s kind of insulting but it’s whatever. Just more iso to keep selling and selling and selling and selling
  • IryseIryse Posts: 462 ★★★
    Four star normie
    I already have a 5* Emma, so i was already less excited for this opening.

moreover, she doesn’t need awakening so duping her would only benefit me 300 shards.
  • SPIDER_MANSPIDER_MAN Posts: 136
    Four star normie
    4* on two accs, never had a 5* from either in nearly 3years
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Four star normie
    Didnt mind. Needed iso for aegon and i pulled 5* Sunspot from one a few months.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,582 Guardian
    @Hieitaku has a more specific Login Crystal Poll (has been tracking each one for at least a few months), specifically asking only related to the higher version of Login Crystal (4*/5* version) so that the lower crystal 3*/4* results don't confuse the 4* response numbers.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/211490/that-time-of-the-month-july-login-crystal-survey#latest