**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

IMIW to r4? Tech gem? HELP!

CrasyduckCrasyduck Posts: 143 ★★
Hey guys, I have had a drought of good 5* tech champs lately. My best is IMIW. He's a r3 unduped champ, and I am conflicted on whether or not to use my 3-4 rank up gem and my 5* tech gem on him. Any advice? And explain if you can too please.

Comments

• Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 553 ★★★
    Agee with the post above. He's a good addition to any roster, a bit of a Swiss army knife of utility. He's not "great" at anything, but he's "good" at a ton of things.

For example, I took down Havok (all or nothing node) in Canadian difficulty with him this month. For me, that was the hardest fight of the event...including Sasqautch ambush.
  • CrasyduckCrasyduck Posts: 143 ★★
    Thanks for all the help you guys! :)
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Mines unduped r4. I use the heck out of him. Recently defeated wolverine on ROL with him. Only a few champs can do that.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    edited July 2020
    I’d use the rank up but not AG personally. I have a r1 6* and I use him a lot for power control. He’s amazing for buffet, spite etc as you can do about 4-5 combos before you need to bait a special and his block is crazy good. Did a lot of variant 3, v4, v1 with him and was MVP for 6.1.1 annoying no retreat quest. He’s also great for korg and electro and evade champs.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    Sirmacool said:

Mines unduped r4. I use the heck out of him. Recently defeated wolverine on ROL with him. Only a few champs can do that.

Wolvie has so many counters that no one bothers to put him in AW defense for his regen.