**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which dual crystal would you get ?

Which dual crystal would you get ? 263 votes

Skill/Mutant
30%
SnizzbarBitterSteelMr_Platypus2StarKingI_ForgotGigantor13TheVyrusOesername123R_D_Jrsolivagant56GNASTYKingKiahStingerbkSpiderCoolsHendrossLiss_Bliss_DonnymeijKillerRino19The_Blue_Jaguarcx23433 80 votes
Tech/Cosmic
24%
AgentOfSHIELDTheManMythLegendPerfectExampleKaspYTDarkrider05VuDahSharkPowerr99NojokejaymSyndicatedCoolFlameMoot4LifeWarlord5386DONZALOOG1234Nioc0124Austin555555SilverWindredsoxpatsfan89chrisfernendezzzIBlueShiftIWhatElse 64 votes
Mystic/Science
45%
Crys23SnakeEyes69AjavedFrostyhwilson2009CristalmanadqqedfyvrParth_kashyapTitan_ChronosStickman587SaielSungjLibralonixSiddhantKwatraSamuel030sAb_Samadgohard123Masterduxezgoingsolopolo 119 votes

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Mystic/Science
    I have literally no good mystic 5* except an unduped Morningstar.
    As for the science, I'm hunting for quake, so it's a win-win.
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Tech/Cosmic
    I’d love a warlock or Guilly 2088 as well as a venom or venom the duck
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Mystic/Science
    Pretty much all the champs I need fall into science and mystics.
    Doom/Sym Supreme/torch/void are keeping my abyss run on hold
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    Tech/Cosmic
    Ghost!
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 ★★★
    Mystic/Science
    Claire, doom, mojo, longshot, man thing dupe
    Cap dupe, quake dupe, she hulk, Mr F dupe
  • Child_of_DeathChild_of_Death Posts: 11
    Mystic/Science
    I do not particularly follow the news on the dual crystal, so the question is: do you know the date of its release? (more precisely, than the end of July - August)
  • Ezekiel2517Ezekiel2517 Posts: 21
    Skill/Mutant
    Only dup my Nick Fury.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Skill/Mutant
    I'm gonna be hunting for Nick.
  • NickSabathNickSabath Posts: 2
    Mystic/Science
    I’m looking for Doom and Cap America IW ...but do you know the date release of these crystals??
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Mystic/Science
    I'm going mystic/science then tech/cosmic.
    Explanation: I don't have any really good science champs, and I want a dupe on my doom or magik.
    My tech roster consists of a duped civil warrior and IMIW. My cosmic roster is just medusa and drax
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Skill/Mutant
    I've got 2 skill AGs, haven't pulled any champs who have a sig worth awakening
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Mystic/Science

Explanation: I don't have any really good science champs, and I want a dupe on my doom or magik.
    My tech roster consists of a duped civil warrior and IMIW. My cosmic roster is just medusa and drax

"just medusa"

she's one of the best cosmics in the game and she's helped me in so much content in the game, don't sleep on her
    edited July 2020
    Mystic/Science
    I have 2 science AGs, 2 3-4 science 2016 gems, and 2 3-4 science gems. Makes the choice easy for me lol.

Plus I want DOOM.
  • Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★
    Skill/Mutant
    need me a taskmaster. an aegon would be good too
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Mystic/Science
    I need good mystics badly
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    Mystic/Science
    I would be happy to get Doom, Symbiote Supreme, Mojo, Void, Human Torch or dupe CAIW.
    I would faint if I get Quake.
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 380 ★★
    Mystic/Science
    When its going to release
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Mystic/Science

"just medusa"

she's one of the best cosmics in the game and she's helped me in so much content in the game, don't sleep on her
    one cosmic isn't enough lol.
    Mystic/Science

"just medusa"

one cosmic isn't enough lol.
    It was enough for me 🤷‍♂️. Plus, don't you only have like 20 5 stars anyway?
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    Skill/Mutant
    Sunspot
  • Hoodie25Hoodie25 Posts: 312 ★★★
    Mystic/Science
    Just give me frickin Doom already
  • Ben_15455Ben_15455 Posts: 234
    Mystic/Science
    I have 2 total mystic 5*s so I will end up getting a science