Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Aq map 5 charging 10 tickets.

As title states. Aq map 5 charged 10 tickets. I thought it did yesterday but didn't get screen shots. I have the screen shots today. When was this announced?

Comments

• Options
    MoehageneMoehagene Posts: 29

• Options

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,246 ★★★★★
    As u ikow u got 120 free tickets because of that’s resone
  • Options
    I thought the 120 tickets were for the in game problems and were sent to everyone. I don't recall a post about them charging for map 5 yet
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,246 ★★★★★
    Moehagene said:

I thought the 120 tickets were for the in game problems and were sent to everyone. I don't recall a post about them charging for map 5 yet

Well u hadn’t really read the ingame mail right
  • Options
    Finalflash8Finalflash8 Posts: 72
    The map 6 players in our 667 alliance were charged 20 tickets instead of 15. This didn't happen during yesterday's AQ run.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,742 Guardian

The map 6 players in our 667 alliance were charged 20 tickets instead of 15. This didn't happen during yesterday's AQ run.

Same problem as why Map-5 is being charged in say a 755 or 665 ally.

Your 766 is charging map-6 as a “balanced/equal” amount to your map-7 players (I’ll bet). And also bet that same happened last couple day as well (similar to charging map-5 in mixed 5/6/7).

And yes, that's what the 120 tickets were for, so the lower people of mixed 7/6/5 maps would have enough tix up and above what they “should” have been charged.

I’ll bet your map-7 people in mixed map Ally’s actually maybe been charged LESS last couple days (but will take the compensation anyways, lol).