**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone have videos of Colossus in Abyss?

altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
edited July 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hi all,

I've read on the forums of how Colossus (+Omega Red) is a viable candidate for Abyss.

I did a test run, bringing Colossus + OR + CapIW + NF + Void just to see how much damage I could do with all these champions that do well in the Abyss (Youtubers seem to be able to 'solo' with some of these champions, but I definitely am not as good; I am realistically anticipating never soloing anyone).

Colossus vs the Thing, played sloppy and took off 382841 health (~14% health).
CapIW vs the Thing and took off 252729 (~9% health).
Nick Fury vs the Thing, and took off 146114 (~5% health).
Void vs the Thing and took off 92952 (~3-4% health).

This was just one attempt, so how each champions would do would certainly improve with more practice runs. I forgot that CAIW doesn't nullify the passive unstoppable; and I got trapped in the corner for most of them in the end. More practice will definitely improve their performance.

But on its face, it seems like Colossus + OR has a ton of upside as the main damage dealer.

I have tried searching the forums and searching youtube, but haven't seen any videos (search terms like 'colossus abyss' or 'colossus aol').

However, before I commit to a Colossus + OR based team, does anyone have any videos of Colossus in Abyss against champions further on in the path?

Comments

• King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    I am planning to do Abyss on 25th July with Aegon, Colossus,Omega Red, Sorcerer Supreme and Void.

I will make video on that as well. I will be only using Colossus for almost all the fights. I am only bringing Aegon as a backup option for Collector. Just pray that I get to 1000 units before 25th July.
  • AndroggsAndroggs Posts: 107

I am planning to do Abyss on 25th July with Aegon, Colossus,Omega Red, Sorcerer Supreme and Void.

I will make video on that as well. I will be only using Colossus for almost all the fights. I am only bringing Aegon as a backup option for Collector. Just pray that I get to 1000 units before 25th July.

Came across this thread and seems as though you have a planned abyss run with colossus. Any details or videos to share on your run?
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

@King_Leo321 send vids