**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best Mutant of 2020 July

Comments

• Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Domino

Imran said:

So many votes for domino!!!. I'm surprised. I think she is good champ but not even close to best champ. She lacks a lot now. She was insane before act 6 and flow aw. But now she is not insane. Just like star lord.

Agreed. Big damage but little utility. Domino is not nearly the best mutant in the game.
    Domino not nearly the best mutant in game is a little bit of exaggeration.
    Big damage and no utility?
    Domino has a lot of utility. Seems like you are not aware of her abilities.
    50% bleed immune with power gain, perfect blocks with power gain, higher power gain rate, evade, direct damage through critical failure, AAR from the start of the fight, limber counter (with massacre synergy), the strongest heavy attack (with rhulk synergy), very high critical rating and reduced to opponent, ramp up champ and the highest bleed potential in game (which can also be chained) don’t seem like no utility.
    Omega, Colossus and Domino are overall the best of the class imo. They cover much more ground in terms of content relative to others in the class.
    If you run suicides Omega gets an edge, if not the other two 😉

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Omega
    Omega if you run suicides colossus if you don’t
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Omega
    Imran said:

So many votes for domino!!!. I'm surprised. I think she is good champ but not even close to best champ. She lacks a lot now. She was insane before act 6 and flow aw. But now she is not insane. Just like star lord.

I don’t even have her in my personal top 5
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Archangel
    Best in utility- Havok, Omega, Colossus (no particular order)
    Damage- can't say, haven't played with every mutant lol
  • Options
    arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    Domino
    Greekhit said:

Imran said:

Agreed. Big damage but little utility. Domino is not nearly the best mutant in the game.
    50% bleed immune with power gain, perfect blocks with power gain, higher power gain rate, evade, direct damage through critical failure, AAR from the start of the fight, limber counter (with massacre synergy), the strongest heavy attack (with rhulk synergy), very high critical rating and reduced to opponent, ramp up champ and the highest bleed potential in game (which can also be chained) don’t seem like no utility.
    Omega, Colossus and Domino are overall the best of the class imo. They cover much more ground in terms of content relative to others in the class.

This right here. Agree 100%.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    AA is third best behind OR and Colossus
  • Options
    Archangel

Best in utility- Havok, Omega, Colossus (no particular order)
    Damage- can't say, haven't played with every mutant lol

Oops, I keep forgetting AA lol
  • Options
    NekrasaltNekrasalt Posts: 1
    Sunspot
    Adok said:

so before Charles Xavier and the other unknown mutant come I wanna see what people believe the best mutant is before he comes out.

Domino is best for me
  • Options
    Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    Greekhit said:

Imran said:

As I said in my domino review, she has great damage output with a bit of luck but all her utility from her base kit is either unreliable or incomplete. In a duped Morningstar fight, for a bleed node or a caltrops node, or anything with bleed, you’re gonna use a bleed immune or a heavily bleed resistant champ. You’re not gonna waste a champion spot on a half chance that the champion survives. Even if you get lucky, she will probably leave the fight brutally damaged and she definitely can’t clear more than a fight in high level content with a half chance to shrug of a bleed. Onto the block profiency , yes this makes her more sustainable, but do you see ppl saying she’s unsustainable? Also her power gain is random and you can’t rely on it unlike many better options. Her evade is mostly a defensive ability and the turns it saves you is heavily outweighed by when she evades while you are blocking and messes up your timing and kills you. She counters limber and has incinerate and bleed which can counter some nodes. But as I said before damage is very important, but it’s NOT utility.

Person: she’s high damage but no utility.
    You: But she has crazy bleed and strong heavy attack.,, Seee not only damage she has utility Yay!!!!!

Also, how is RAMP UP a point that HELPS your argument. A person who does the same thing as another with more ramp is is WORSE not BETTER.

The critical rating is damage again, this could be good for crit me with your best **** but so many champs counter and punish crits that this is not a good point for utility.

• Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Mags>colossus without suicides. Far more utility, completely shuts down his fights most of which are from a class disadvantage pool of champions some of which can be annoying defenders. Immunities are cool and all, but mags has AAR/miss/autoblock counter, regen counter, a chance at taking 0 damage off blocks. Not to mention hes suicide friendly whereas col blows with them since he relies on sp2
  • Options
    HeterminusHeterminus Posts: 80
    Magneto si the Best robot killer
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Omega
    Colossus with and without synergies are two completely different champs. My vote still goes to Omega though.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Archangel
    Kill_Grey said:

If there was a havok, I'd have voted...

@Kill_Grey betrayal 😮
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Omega
    Rouger4 said:

Greekhit said:

Imran said:

As I said in my domino review, she has great damage output with a bit of luck but all her utility from her base kit is either unreliable or incomplete. In a duped Morningstar fight, for a bleed node or a caltrops node, or anything with bleed, you’re gonna use a bleed immune or a heavily bleed resistant champ. You’re not gonna waste a champion spot on a half chance that the champion survives. Even if you get lucky, she will probably leave the fight brutally damaged and she definitely can’t clear more than a fight in high level content with a half chance to shrug of a bleed. Onto the block profiency , yes this makes her more sustainable, but do you see ppl saying she’s unsustainable? Also her power gain is random and you can’t rely on it unlike many better options. Her evade is mostly a defensive ability and the turns it saves you is heavily outweighed by when she evades while you are blocking and messes up your timing and kills you. She counters limber and has incinerate and bleed which can counter some nodes. But as I said before damage is very important, but it’s NOT utility.

You: But she has crazy bleed and strong heavy attack.,, Seee not only damage she has utility Yay!!!!!

Also, how is RAMP UP a point that HELPS your argument. A person who does the same thing as another with more ramp is is WORSE not BETTER.

The critical rating is damage again, this could be good for crit me with your best **** but so many champs counter and punish crits that this is not a good point for utility.

I never use her on a bleed fight. That's it. She is not a bleed immune champion. That's only for suicides.
    She can parry for days due to her high perfect block chance. If no one says that she is not unsustainable that does not mean that she does not have this utility.
    Her power gain is pretty reliable. You get to 3 bars very quickly. This is a plus.
    Evade is again not an offensive utility.
    You went to say she counters limber and has bleed and incinerate. This is also a utility. Now when you need to bleed the opponent then she is not a good option but when you need to incinerate she is great.

Not trying to say she is the best or anything. But stop converting the positive of a champ into negatives.
  • Options

Rouger4 said:

Greekhit said:

Imran said:

I never use her on a bleed fight. That's it. She is not a bleed immune champion. That's only for suicides.
    She can parry for days due to her high perfect block chance. If no one says that she is not unsustainable that does not mean that she does not have this utility.
    Her power gain is pretty reliable. You get to 3 bars very quickly. This is a plus.
    Evade is again not an offensive utility.
    You went to say she counters limber and has bleed and incinerate. This is also a utility. Now when you need to bleed the opponent then she is not a good option but when you need to incinerate she is great.

Not trying to say she is the best or anything. But stop converting the positive of a champ into negatives.
    I said base kit, both her limber counter and incinerate come from synergies.
  • Options
    Also, how is RAMP UP a positive factor. Tbh I don’t really even think she’s a ramp up champ but whatever.
  • Options
    IMO domino alone is good and with the full trinity she’s very solid but it’s just not right to put her next to the likes of magneto and omega red.
  • Options
    J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    Colossus
    * If you don’t run suicides, without a doubt Colossus. The guy is a beast both ways, damage and utility.

* If you run suicides, then Omega Red as Colossus isn’t the best to play with suicides. (Still you can manage with him but will be kinda restrictive)
  • Options
    Archangel

Kill_Grey said:

@Kill_Grey betrayal 😮
    I was young...
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Omega
    Rouger4 said:

Also, how is RAMP UP a positive factor. Tbh I don’t really even think she’s a ramp up champ but whatever.

She is not really a ramp up champ. He must have been referring to the increased lucky chance in longer fights.
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

@Kill_Grey betrayal 😮
    I was young...
    That’s no excuse. You forever banned from the council of insight. I don’t even know if there’s such a thing but...
  • Options
    Archangel
    Rouger4 said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

@Kill_Grey betrayal 😮
    I was young...
    That’s no excuse. You forever banned from the council of insight. I don’t even know if there’s such a thing but...
    *Pain* :(
  • Options
    Nekrasalt said:

Domino is best for me

How did this thread get necromanced from the grave (??), it’s age is even part of it's Title.

Anyone else think that this “reviver” person's name is an indication why ?

Nekrasalt ... Necro-assault ... (have serious doubts that this is a coincidence from a truly new person, rather seems like a deliberate secondary forum account by someone for this purpose)
  • Options
    Big brain
  • Options
    AdokAdok Posts: 274 ★★
    Sunspot
    the hell
  • Options
    Zura_1Zura_1 Posts: 188
    Archangel
    U missed mag
  • Options
    Was magneto even buffed at July?
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Domino
    I will be honest , i used to hate Domino as a 4* when i maxed her but when i pulled her as a 5* and tried in some long matches like UC Eq as a 5* 1/25 Domino , i was shocked ..as the match goes deeper her crit bleeds scales massively. So i maxed her 5/65 ( 😆 ) and 16k bleeds per tick agst WS ROL and these are without suicides so you can just imagine with suicides and on power shield node. But that doesn't takes away the fact that she is RNG but in long matches RNG usually favours you when it comes to her and Rhulk with her is like match made in heaven . Both are beasts.