**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Anyone else excited for boss rush challenges?

100100100100 Posts: 111
Can't wait. 2 more days

Anyone else excited for boss rush challenges? 145 votes

Yes
84%
GamerFrostyKDoggg2017adqqedfyvrParth_kashyapTerraAlex13369Darkrider05Lvernon15Samuel030sIronBlaze09ShanLilMaddogHTHendrossMenkentHammerbro_64Duke_Silver_fr3do_Master3418Warlord5386 123 votes
No
15%
DeeparviChadhoganNuclekerrezgoingRaymundo86HeattblasttElhadjeeCharlie_SceneColonaut123brandinhoJChanceH9Urkel2Demonmewtwodot_dittoHera1d_of_Ga1actusLonMAomine_Daiki10FlashSpideyOldAbe101stMAKSshpak 22 votes

Comments

• Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    Yes
    Yes but more exited for boss raid
  • 4dlai4dlai Posts: 250
    Yes
    Hell yeaaaaaaaaa
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
    Yes
    Need to farm Revives & Potions.....
    Any Tips.....
  • Samuel030sSamuel030s Posts: 125
    Yes
    100100 said:

Can't wait. 2 more days

The first Boss Rush releases July 29th at 1 PM EDT.

Need to farm Revives & Potions.....
    Any Tips.....

RoL is a reliable place for potion farming, 4.3.6. is decent for revives. For the latter, complete the quest until a Revive pops up, and go for it.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Yes

I’m also super excited because the roadmap mentions different difficulties, I’m super hopeful there will be a really difficult cavalier one, also it’s 3 days not 2 before they start
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    Yes
    Isbossrush gonna be hard or just normal once....or is there any possible to get modifier or heck like incursion...that would be really amazing if we got these features too
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Really excited, love a good boss rush. But I am concerned about the constant issues at the moment.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Yes
    Extremely
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Yes
    hopefully it isn't too champ specific
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Yes

hopefully it isn't too champ specific

^🤨
  • Samuel030sSamuel030s Posts: 125
    Yes
    Lvernon15 said:

I’m also super excited because the roadmap mentions different difficulties, I’m super hopeful there will be a really difficult cavalier one, also it’s 3 days not 2 before they start

I wouldn’t get my hopes up on a Canadian/Legendary difficultly for the Boss Rushes, only because I haven’t seen anything indicating that a difficulty level above Epic would be available

• KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    Yes
    I always look forward to the possibilities of new content.
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    Yes very excited for Boss CRash challange😀
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Yes
    I’m super excited. I really want the feeling of completing one, since the only one I’ve ever completed is the Deadpool one from last year.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Note how they say “In all our usual difficulties”. Cav difficulty is not a usual difficulty. They would specify if there was one. It’s gonna be Epic Master Heroic Normal probs