**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Road to 200000 team rating

Please let me know if my team rating is ok or not....

Comments

• Abhro12_3Abhro12_3 Posts: 40
    Thanks bro
    Just a quick question
    Should I take my 5 🌟 awakened hulkbuster to rank 3 or max my 4 🌟 awakened cap iw ??????
    Another thing
    Should I max stark Spidey or sorcerer supreme or old man Logan or gladiator hulk?????
    All 4 🌟 s
    Only old man Logan awakened
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    Abhro12_3 said:

Pretty ok but taking Thor rag to r3 is wasted resources. Stop it and spend on better champs
    Abhro12_3 said:

Another thing
    Should I max stark Spidey or sorcerer supreme or old man Logan or gladiator hulk?????
    All 4 🌟 s

They're all great champs. Is any of them awakened?
    Logan is awakened
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Abhro12_3 said:

Just a quick question
    Should I take my 5 🌟 awakened hulkbuster to rank 3 or max my 4 🌟 awakened cap iw ??????

hulkbuster. He's a great champ and you should focus on 5*s
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Abhro12_3 said:

Another thing
    All 4 🌟 s

sorcsup
  • Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    Hulkbuster , he's your ticket to v3 completion. Just take a bleed immune for colossus.
    I am in act 5.2.3
    Is 2000 units enough to take down the collector????

Chikel said:

Abhro12_3 said:

Pretty ok but taking Thor rag to r3 is wasted resources. Stop it and spend on better champs
    I agree with this, with a growing roster I'd worry more about utility and viable champions over prestige rank ups. Once you have a solid team, look at prestige.

Prestige and actual roster is the most important thing in recruitment. Post your top roster and people might be able to give you a few pointers on who to target for rank ups first. SS and GR and nice rank ups, Surfer I know a lot of people doubt, but played well I actually really like mine.

Also, where are you up to by way of content? Act 4/5?
    I was pushing for UC 3 months ago when my phone spoilt. I haven't been able to replace it so I'm not doing anything at the moment.
    These are my top champs.

• Canrdboy36Canrdboy36 Posts: 74
    Personally I think prestige is the dumbest thing in the game. Silver surfer is a high prestige champ, but that doesn't mean the player is good. I've played with high prestige players that sucked, and I've played with low prestige that are awesome. It's all in the person behind the screen.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Abhro12_3 said:

Is 2000 units enough to take down the collector????

Word of advice, use bane against him it will drain his life and could save you units
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

Personally I think prestige is the dumbest thing in the game. Silver surfer is a high prestige champ, but that doesn't mean the player is good. I've played with high prestige players that sucked, and I've played with low prestige that are awesome. It's all in the person behind the screen.

I couldnt agree more. Also the challenger rating and whatever the other name is also the dumbest thing to be added

Yea, I don't really understand the hype around it. I always 100% focus on champs I like and enjoy and never high prestige champ. For example, I have an awakened morningstar but I won't rank her up because I find her playstyle irritating
  • NEIDER11NEIDER11 Posts: 62

Base hero rating doesn't matter, my rating now is 225k and I became cavalier at 178k