**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6.2.4 Bug and a request

In 6.2.4 I fought electro with havok(destructive feedback node) and I was pretty stoked when I saw havok was damage when I was hitting him with light attack evn when that kinetic shield was ONN.

So now as electro's description says "when attacked opponents take X amount of the damage they inflicted as energy damage".So if this was intented that these types of effects will work even when the kinetic shield is active than why not BWCV's sp2 effect on bleed and incinerate phase not working?
I checked and she is not healing or dealing burst damage when that shield is ONN.

I think it was not intented that these effects will work when the shield is onn. So we shud be not taking electro's shock damage too.

Now moving on REQUEST part.
My request is that kabam should bring back those events in which we were getting masteries cores fir the change of scrap(there were several events back in days) and there were 59% discount on mastery cores too in store. That was really helpful for all progressive players and was really fun. So I request to kabam to bring back those events!

cdn.net/6029252/uploads/editor/9p/nng9aerh5hhb.png" alt="" />

Comments

• Serious_786Serious_786 Posts: 99 ★★
    Finally! Thanks for approving!

I see images were not uploaded properly.. So those are the ones!
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★

How come mastery cores are half of?

There was an event 2 years ago... Back in days there were so many exciting stuffs
    And those deals were usually comes once in a year like cyber Monday, 4th July etc
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★

There was an event 2 years ago... Back in days there were so many exciting stuffs
    Okay thanks for answering
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

In 6.2.4 I fought electro with havok(destructive feedback node) and I was pretty stoked when I saw havok was damage when I was hitting him with light attack evn when that kinetic shield was ONN.

So now as electro's description says "when attacked opponents take X amount of the damage they inflicted as energy damage".So if this was intented that these types of effects will work even when the kinetic shield is active than why not BWCV's sp2 effect on bleed and incinerate phase not working?
    I checked and she is not healing or dealing burst damage when that shield is ONN.

I think it was not intented that these effects will work when the shield is onn. So we shud be not taking electro's shock damage too.

My request is that kabam should bring back those events in which we were getting masteries cores fir the change of scrap(there were several events back in days) and there were 59% discount on mastery cores too in store. That was really helpful for all progressive players and was really fun. So I request to kabam to bring back those events!

do you have a video of the electro issue, you presented no evidence of the issue.
    Lormif said:

do you have a video of the electro issue, you presented no evidence of the issue.
    Just recorded for this purpose only
    How to upload a video here? 😑😑

How to upload a video here? 😑😑

put it on youtube and link it.

Here are some screenshots...
    @Kabam Miike @Lormif

@Kabam Miike @Lormif

So this damage makes sense, you are making contact, and doing damage, albeit to the the shield and not electro, his ability does not say it has to go to him.

The incarcerate damage from BWC would not be shown, but should go to the shield, therefore would not be a convern.

The only concern is the regeneration, which is probably programmed as being required to to go the opponent even though it does not say so.
    HI_guys said:

Lormif said:

@Kabam Miike @Lormif

So this damage makes sense, you are making contact, and doing damage, albeit to the the shield and not electro, his ability does not say it has to go to him.

The incarcerate damage from BWC would not be shown, but should go to the shield, therefore would not be a convern.

The only concern is the regeneration, which is probably programmed as being required to to go the opponent even though it does not say so.
    This is the laziest explanation I've read on this matter
    What is lazy about it? It tells you the possibility, what more do you need?
    HI_guys said:

Lormif said:

HI_guys said:

Lormif said:

@Kabam Miike @Lormif

This is the laziest explanation I've read on this matter
    What is lazy about it? It tells you the possibility, what more do you need?
    Your explanation for no Regen for Claire is that damage has to go to the opponent.
    But for electro whose abilities literally say " damage inflicted(which by definition has to be suffered by a subject " and " on contact" it dosent matter whether or not electro takes damage .

In retrospect the reasoning was not lazy. It was mental gymnastics of the best kind
    What does the phrase "by a subject" mean? I think you mean on the subject? but that does not make sense. Even if you have a physical shield if I swing an axe to hit you and you bring up the shield I inflect the damage on the shield, not you, I am still inflicting damage, just to a different target.
    @Lormif getting confused with your argument

Just answer this short and sweet : If havok Or any champ took damage from electro when the shield was on than why not bwcv regens when the shield is onn? Cuz there's almost ni difference in their description about this.

I know it's just a one fight and for many it's not problem even for me it's nowhere near a problem but it's a bug and I'm just reporting it to the team. That's it. Just wanna help them

@Lormif getting confused with your argument

Just answer this short and sweet : If havok Or any champ took damage from electro when the shield was on than why not bwcv regens when the shield is onn? Cuz there's almost ni difference in their description about this.

I know it's just a one fight and for many it's not problem even for me it's nowhere near a problem but it's a bug and I'm just reporting it to the team. That's it. Just wanna help them

I am not debating BWCV, I have stated multiple times it may be a bug with her, but it could be that the abilities work directly, but if so the wording is confusing.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★

@Kabam Miike @Lormif

You punched him right in his main spot Damn
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,101 ★★★★★
    Not another one of these....

For the love of all this Holy you ARE doing damage to Electro. It is just being stored until the shield timer expires. Otherwise, how would it know how much damage to burst onto Electro when the timer runs out? Therefore, you ARE doing damage to him and should thus receive damage back via Electro’s abilities.
    To be fair the OP’s original post seems like it was made by a 1st grader or someone with English as their 10th language. Also I don’t know what destructive feedback Electro has to do with mastery cores...
    HI_guys said:

OGAvenger said:

To be fair the OP’s original post seems like it was made by a 1st grader or someone with English as their 10th language. Also I don’t know what destructive feedback Electro has to do with mastery cores...

Looks like your reading comprehension is worse than that of a 1st grader.
    Apparently you didn’t read the post either. That’s not surprising though. He literally went from moaning about the destructive feedback node to requesting Kabam bring mastery core sales back. LOL WHAT
  • LOThunderLOThunder Posts: 218 ★★

@Kabam Miike @Lormif

You punched him right in his main spot Damn
    This game is full of low blows giving animations, I guess that's why we all get shafted during crystal openings. Just a way of karma saying: you've dealt enough low blows, now receive this Groot or kingpin.