**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Prepare yourselves for Sasquatch

TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
I mean when he releases he’s going to DOMINATE the defensive meta. He’s #defensive so Stubborn applies, he has TONS of health and he can get block penetration/stun immunity/power reserve in Wrath mode.

I mean idk about you guys but top tier war sounds like it’s about to get worse.

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    He’s so simple to fight
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    TP33 said:

He’s so simple to fight

With stubborn? I don’t think so
    just play around his wrath and when it’s over take a blocked hit
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    TP33 said:

I mean when he releases he’s going to DOMINATE the defensive meta. He’s #defensive so Stubborn applies, he has TONS of health and he can get block penetration/stun immunity/power reserve in Wrath mode.

I hope opponents show us some mercy, as Honestly brother after fighting him 12 times in Northern Expedition last week and 11 times this week, I feel my quota of Sasquatch is over for one year 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh God they should have named the quest Sasquatch Ambush and not Northern Expedition.
  • chrisfernendezzzchrisfernendezzz Posts: 320
    What about spider gwen
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

What about spider gwen

Block proficiency is **** so with stubborn you’d be healing alot
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    TP33 said:

He’s so simple to fight

With stubborn? I don’t think so
    That block damage on you will be annoying, definitely.

So glad I'm not gonna do any AW anymore for the rest of my life, if we're still using the same map and nodes.
    They all sucks
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Luke cage will make a combackninto the meta

Where did he go?
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    TP33 said:

Top tier Alliances Must have “Spiderman Stealth suit” for that fight 😉😉😉

Even “Spider gwen” And “she hulk“ are best option
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Imagine this, an 80k rated Sasquatch on AWD. He’d have so much health it would be ridiculous. The only reason the northern expeditions version is easy is the breakthrough node. The fight would take much longer than 5 minutes with Stubborn as well. I think if a R3 6* were placed on the boss node there is 0 ways of getting a solo.
  • rvcubingrvcubing Posts: 140
    i just use havok and dominate with sp3
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    Given the number of ambushes, I think everyone knows how to handle him now. Another problem I have with the 85% ambush rate. He is virtually useless now that everyone has experience fighting him so many times.
  • ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    TP33 said:

Imagine this, an 80k rated Sasquatch on AWD. He’d have so much health it would be ridiculous. The only reason the northern expeditions version is easy is the breakthrough node. The fight would take much longer than 5 minutes with Stubborn as well. I think if a R3 6* were placed on the boss node there is 0 ways of getting a solo.

We’ll see but I’m guessing Torch would still melt him.

I’m not sure where he would truly be a pain.