**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena is so stale. It’s horrible. Same fights over and over.

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
The way you set up arena has to change. Fighting the same champs over and over. Once the streak gets past 15 or so and you start fighting other people champs their all the same. Doom, thing, aegon, omega, colossus, nick fury, torch, capt movie, symbiot supreme. etc.....

I have not seen kamala, grey hulk, the other captain marvels, the entire spider verse except SS,etc....

It’s no fun fighting the same champs over and over and over and over. If i somehow get a rare champ I’m excited. But it never happens, every round of arena is the same champs....

Boring. I barely run arena anymore. And it used to be my favorite.

Please revamp this.

Comments

• Options
    bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    They will revamp arena.
    Within 90 days and 12 months.
    By that time, more people have left the game already because of arena i.e. increased threshold to avoid deathmatch and AI doesn't wanna throw specials at some points.
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    This honestly is something I’m sad they didn’t talk about in the roadmap thing
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

Arena has been that way since it was introduced.
    Believe it or not most arena grinders have no problem in fighting the same champs again and again, in fact many of them prefer it, as it requires less “planning” on each round 😉

@Greekhit I feel like the problem is this exactly, it’s always been the same since the start of it. Dungeons got a revamp and Alliance events get changed all the time. I’d say the story quests are the least changed but honestly all these new nodes and champ requirements were first introduced in the story quests, along with that Act 6 is getting a revamp
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    That's what I like about the Arena. It soothes me. I can Grind for hours and just relax.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020

That's what I like about the Arena. It soothes me. I can Grind for hours and just relax.

Sometimes I can’t understand why people spam disagrees without reason other than just to do it.
    Many times I disagree with GW and many others too (nothing personal), but that’s not a reason to spam disagrees on their posts.
    Actually GW comment is very true. The repetitiveness of arena is very relaxing 😉

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Lol, your device probably takes like 2 seconds to load fights then.