**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

DO NOT UNINSTALL AT THIS TIME!!!!! (7-23-2020)

If you uninstall MCoC, it will not download content. The minutes keep climbing to infinity. I've yet to hear back from support about this issue. If there's an issue with your gameplay (lagging, glitching, freezing), just ignore it for the time being. A glitch in a fight is nothing compared to not being able to play

Comments

• X_pullX_pull Posts: 10
    My game unexpectedly updated about 30 minutes ago. It will not let me in, all i get is the update screen with 28,000 minutes until complete
    Is anyone else getting this? Need some help here, got an aq map to run.
  • jmorris1jmorris1 Posts: 31
    I have a Google pixel 3. I have been having issues over the last 24 hours getting a connection. This started after all of the unplanned maintenance. The rest of my alliance does not seem to be having this issue. I tried to delete and reinstall the game and now I am losing connection while trying to install. All other aps and streaming services work fine. Any suggestions?
  • Maxgames81Maxgames81 Posts: 5
    So when I open the game I get on the screen with Guardian and the game name “Marvel Contest of Champions”, down the bottom right it says loading and is actively loading but I can never actually get into the game. I have missed out on the game for the past 2-3 days because of this and have been missing out on time to play. I don’t believe it’s WiFi related as there is never a WiFi issue symbol above the loading bar and all other games, and search engines work perfectly fine. I am on iOS with an iPhone 7 and am curious whether anyone else is experiencing this issue.

Thank you for your time.
  • fueledbyhatefueledbyhate Posts: 7
    same here. I switch my galaxy s10 for another galaxy s10 and i havent been able to get the game to download the in-game update, since last night. Both wifi and cell service.

Just sits there. Ive uninstalled and reinstall multiple times.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,605 Guardian
    Do you mean the DOWNLOADING... Bar at very bottom ?

Installing game from AppStore only installs a small initial component.
    Then when you go to run the game after Install it actually will take much longer to Download (and Install) the rest of the components.

Have you already upgraded to this July version previously, and were having new issues with Loading (Running the game), separate from Downloading (which seems to be the 2nd person's issue).

So Uninstalling and Reinstalling probably requires the separate Downloading time again when first try to run the game afterwards.

Do you mean the DOWNLOADING... Bar at very bottom ?

Installing game from AppStore only installs a small initial component.
    Then when you go to run the game after Install it actually will take much longer to Download (and Install) the rest of the components.

Have you already upgraded to this July version previously, and were having new issues with Loading (Running the game), separate from Downloading (which seems to be the 2nd person's issue).

So Uninstalling and Reinstalling probably requires the separate Downloading time again when first try to run the game afterwards.

The bar doesn't move at all for me, on wifi or cell. Works fine on my old ipad
    its not the connection. Mine is doing it as well
  • DBGMDBGM Posts: 16
    Over the years, it has *never* been MY connection. Every time that stupid box came up I would check other online apps/games... never an issue with any of them. It is Kabam's issue. Full stop.

• GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    Mine was doing the same thing a few days ago. Just close out of the game and boot it back up.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    A guy in my alliance was having serious issues. He uninstalled to start fresh. Hasn't been able to download the game for 20 hours now. Thankfully we only run map 5 and have 30 minute energy.
    Graydrox said:

Mine was doing the same thing a few days ago. Just close out of the game and boot it back up.

Ive completely reinstalled, same thing. Ive tried everything I can think of. If i leave it on that screen for a while, then close out and reopen the app, it will show about 10mb more downloaded up until 297mb, then it doesnt change.
  • Shawn666Shawn666 Posts: 6
    I didn't even uninstall i just updated through playstore and the same thing's happening to me
  • I upgrade the game from play store and opened it . It shows that a 285 mb updade in background is required i agreed and press continue . Then 285 mb upgrade takes by 2 gb still not updated and it shows 16855 min left and the min is increasing . And because of this i and my alliance members cant play the game from 2 days.
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    Okey bro I also got same issue just quit and start again it will fixed
  • chaos_bruhchaos_bruh Posts: 181
    I am literally experiencing the same thing what to do @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
    After the update this problem has occurred and cannot update it
  • AgressatronAgressatron Posts: 7
    I have the same problem, been stuck on 32 of 317mb with 469 minutes left and going up all the time, anyone have any fixes for this as it's going to mean I wont get in today
  • L3X85L3X85 Posts: 13
    You are lucky. My update succeded last night, and the game has more problems now. Every fight is lagging, every push of the "FIGHT" button freezes the game from 3 sec (EQ) to 10 sec (AQ) ..
    Don't update yet...
    Just trying to reinstall but it's even worse.......dont think I'm going to get in game today, so will miss out on rewards :-(
  • PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    I haven't got a game update so I'm not sure what you are on about????
    Just went in to get into the game about 5 hours ago and came up as updating. Wouldn't budge and ended up with a 'connection error'. Uninstalled the game, reinstalled it, it's now 131mb/808mb and will take 411 mins to update, so no way I'm gunna get logged in today and I will lose out on daily log in rewards. Other people in my alliance haven't gotten the update.
  • PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    Guess I'm lucky for that then
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,605 Guardian
    edited July 2020
    Kabam issued a suggestion at end of this other thread... Uninstall game, clear your data cache, (I'd add to probably power device off and back on at this point), and try re-installing again (using WiFi connection).

(not sure if “saved auto login” info is kept or not when clearing cache, so make sure you have Kabam ID login, or GameCenter, etc, ready to re-access your game account after)

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/211298/do-not-uninstall-at-this-time-7-23-2020#latest
    I tried uninstalling and installing again, admittedly I didn't clear my cache, if the reinstall, which has been going on for 4 or 5 hours already, and still has 252 mins to go at 386/808mb, doesn't work I will try clearing the cache, but it means I prob wont get logged in today and will lose out on daily rewards :-(
  • I have had the same issue on 2 different devices. Uninstall and reinstall and then the mins just tick up to infinity on the download screen. Gonna lose on daily rewards too. Not gonna be happy if that means I miss out on summoner appreciation t2a cats or 5* awake gem or 6* shards. I play this game too much to miss on rewards because the game won't let me log in.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★
    I think there is something in the additional Android update that is causing the problem.

I saw it but decided against updating.

Android is showing Version 27.2.5

🍎 is still at 27.2.0