**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Week 4 Canadian Man-Thing

Repto23Repto23 Posts: 731 ★★★
Im almost 100% for the month but this one path is really giving me issues, who did y'all use against this guy?

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Repto23 said:

Im almost 100% for the month but this one path is really giving me issues, who did y'all use against this guy?

Cap iw with skill synergy and kamikaze with torch. Both worked.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    White widow, did need a few revives. Luckily I saved all my syrup and poutine!
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 508 ★★★
    1 shot with sentinel.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    My R5 Torch melted him before poison was an issue.
  • RevHeresyRevHeresy Posts: 68
    Ultimately void came clutch for me
  • GiganteaGigantea Posts: 111
    Soloed Man-Thing will Gully99 5* R4.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    That's the Diss track path right? BWCV in Poison Curse mode. Heavy then attack. Heavy SP2.
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    I used CAIW with science and tech synergies. I had to use one revive because my CAIW died from poison
  • spidey31415926spidey31415926 Posts: 147
    1 shot using quake
  • ObicrixObicrix Posts: 18
    I used Sentinel. Built up 100 analysis and then composted him with SP2s.
  • king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★
    i had to use Thing with torch synergy. i’d get 20 rock stacks and then throw a sp1 to get a weakness and incinerate on him and then i’d have to parry him to get to three debuffs.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Void.
  • rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 ★★
    edited July 2020
    Guilly 2099 is an option if you have
  • NEIDER11NEIDER11 Posts: 62
    One shot with Sunspot
  • Zenn_LaZenn_La Posts: 84
    I used r4 5* Human Torch, wrecked him. Do not activate pre-fight Nova flame ability though!!!
    Took 2 tries though, first time I got poisoned to death so you have to be aggressive and take him out without getting directly hit as he will still put poison damage on you indirectly.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 ★★★
    Quake
  • xandersrevengexandersrevenge Posts: 267
    Use cap iw with a science and skill partner. Keep parrying and heavy attack. He will shrug those poison and after 70 or more armor breaks, he dead
  • GuruYosenGuruYosen Posts: 87
    Turn of your dexterity, I used sentinel as well
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    With hype it was very easy actually
    Also nebula deserves to be mentioned: stack 20 of her charges, parry-sp2-repeat
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    Used Void. Just push him to sp2 so you never get the poison. (Block and re-parry to build SP2)
  • VicpimpinVicpimpin Posts: 4
    Obicrix said:

I used Sentinel. Built up 100 analysis and then composted him with SP2s.

The compost line made me spit out my drink. Thanks for the laugh.
  • DrDeadpoolDrDeadpool Posts: 170 ★★
    hyperion. took 270 hits but got the job done
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    I don't think many will have, I used red gaurdian
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 444 ★★★
    Basically any fight that said diss track was just a Void fight lol
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    Quake or CV in poison stance.
  • Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★

i had to use Thing with torch synergy. i’d get 20 rock stacks and then throw a sp1 to get a weakness and incinerate on him and then i’d have to parry him to get to three debuffs.

Thanks dude, I read this and gave it a try . Finally got that freak down