**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AW Diversity: Do you want per BG or per Alliance?

BuzzBeeBuzzBee Posts: 71
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
Personally I would prefer per BG. Since you know, we do not even have 150 champs in the MCOCverse.

AW Diversity: Do you want per BG or per Alliance? 34 votes

Per BG
94%
RotmgmoddyKpatrixHulksmasshhBigPoppaCBONERagamugginGunnerJosh2712SuperChronaMr_PlatypusWorld EaterRaganatorHolyDirkness41FrostyRexDeusAxeCopFireBuzzBeeJets44EgeCSuperman69CedricccrealiTic 32 votes
Per Alliance
5%
battleoneEB54 2 votes

Comments

• Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Per BG
    Diversity is right up with the worst game implementation ever. Skill is no longer a factor nor kills (ironically, though, this is supposed to be a war). Boycott Kabam with your wallets and one star rating.
  • DD2DD2 Posts: 309 ★★★
    Neither! Remove it altogether.

Substance always matters more.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Per BG
    If I was forced, per BG is much better.

If it was based on the entire alliance, then as long as the number of unique champions in the game is <150, it all comes down to which alliance has all the champs including the most impossible champs to get (such as Thanos and Ultron Prime).

It will no longer be a proper war on who makes the best defense, or who has the best offensive skills. It will mostly be based on which alliance has the rarest champs in the game. Soon, when my alliance goes high enough, I'd be quite sure we would be losing against those alliances, because we don't have a member who completed LoL fast enough, we don't have a member who could explore LoL, we don't have a member who got lucky with the gifting crystals or max sig crystals.
  • DD2DD2 Posts: 309 ★★★
    Both of these options are terrible. It's like choosing between 1 pound of poison and 2 pounds of poison. Both will kill you.
  • OzzziieOzzziie Posts: 35
    Per BG
    Per BG is much easier to track. Per Alliance will suck and cause officers too much work.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Per BG
    Per BG unless it is modified to cap at 90-100. It also needs a counter strategy, so there was some cat and mouse option besides putting in max diversity/highest pi and pulling the plugs to go all out.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Per BG
    Per bg is difficult enough, already had one of my officers quit because babysitting each member to make sure they place specific defenders is way too stressful and is honestly sapping a lot of fun out of the game.
  • Per BG
    How about neither
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Wont vote. Diversity points are flat out ****. Get rid of it all together