**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No XL incinerate immune champ yet?

bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
Hello there.

I'm trying to finish Variant #2 currently.
Mephisto with aggression regen in V2.2.3 is a pain!

I did manage to beat him once with Rhulk because he threw specials often.
You can say I got a good RNG fight.

But now for the last round, he doesn't throw his special that often.

Have tried several times now but..err...the regen keeps overtaking my damage.

So, I need some bright ideas from you guys if you have any strategy.

Here's my current 5* roster that I think will be helpful for that Mephisto:
•Warlock
•Rhulk
•Ghulk
•Colossus
• MODOK

PS: Kabam, I think you need to come up a champ that can counter that kind of fight. Warlock is great to block healing but not great against that Aura of Incineration.

Comments

• Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 298 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    Ghulk will heal 70% of all mephisto aura damage. Just spam his t1 which heal blocks. Warlock will degen and power drain any champ healing. So parry until he’s infected and let the regen kill him. Might have to throw a heavy once in a while. Just maintain the infection and keep the hits to a minimum to continue the degen. It would be fun.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    I used Void.

Keep using heavy attack
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Just cosmic synergy plus thing and nuke.
  • Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 298 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    I used void too @GAMEOVERJames warlock is more helpful because he would help with the iceman before him. Also void wasn’t among the options the poster had available.
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    Dragonman is vulnerable to cold but I guess if he is XL still there are some chances he maybe incinerate immune
    But it is still sad to know no XL champ is immune to the aura of incineration . Well kabam should look into this in the near future thanks @bloodyCain

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★

Ghulk will heal 70% of all mephisto aura damage. Just spam his t1 which heal blocks. Warlock will degen and power drain any champ healing. So parry until he’s infected and let the regen kill him. Might have to throw a heavy once in a while. Just maintain the infection and keep the hits to a minimum to continue the degen. It would be fun.

Thanks. Did that but didn't work that well. Will try again and hope will not trigger aura of Incineration that much

I used void too @GAMEOVERJames warlock is more helpful because he would help with the iceman before him. Also void wasn’t among the options the poster had available.

Yup. I only have 4* Void. I think I might die from blocked damage before Mephisto is dead.
    Not sure, haven't tried. Will try
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Me duped red hulk

You can use dormmamu with mephisto synergy and cut 80% of that aura damage
    edited July 2020
    I think discussing with you guys have gave me some great ideas.

Update: I have brought Mephisto down with 4* Torch in his Nova form.
    Just need to parry-heavy until he dies.

Thanks and have a great day @Karuseus @HI_guys @Shafeeq @Ghostspider231 @Masterpuff @GAMEOVERJames
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

I think discussing with you guys have gave me some great ideas.

Update: I have brought Mephisto down with 4* Torch in his Nova form.
    Just need to parry-heavy until he dies.

Thanks and have a great day @Karuseus @HI_guys @Shafeeq @Ghostspider231 @Masterpuff @GAMEOVERJames

Congrats!! That was a good idea.
    Congrats @bloodyCain on using HT and knocking out mephisto and personally I don't know this and thanks to all here just got more info
    spamming insightful and since you parry heavy Mephisto until death you can do the same with 4 star void cuz he is a tank
  • Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    Just use colossus and parry- heavy. Be careful of the power gain and its an easy fight
  • CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    Agression regen is Cap IW time to shine, even unranked lower version can deal with then