**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Recap of the Dev Diaries

HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
So I was just reading back on some of the more anticipated changes in the game in the next few months and this is what I was able to list down:

August
• Herald Difficulty Side Event
• "Summer of Pain" Boss Rush
• Back Issues #5: Blood and Venom
• Dual Class Basic Champion Crystals
• 5-star Wolverine/Scarlet Witch
• AQ Map 7 rebalancing
• Duel Targets: Fight Again option

September
• Cavalier Difficulty Side Event
• Champion Overhaul: Magneto, Magneto (Marvel Now)
• Help All option for Alliance requests
• Sell Items From Stash
• Champion Tag Filtering

October
• Champion Tune-up: Punisher 2099

November
• Act 6 Rebalancing
• Champion Update: Gambit, Falcon

December
• Book 2 Act 1 Chapter 1 Official Release

There are some items I intentionally didn't list down (e.g. those without definite timelines, relatively minor compared to the ones listed, etc.). Others I might have missed and you feel are notable as well, please put them in the comments. If I made any mistakes in the list, please also point them out.

Just sharing the information. Cheers 🍻🥂

Comments

• PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
    It’ll probably be longer than August/Summer until Scarlet Witch actually gets added to the basic pool right? They probably meant theyd make her available through those $$ bundles
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    Mayis said:

They didn't promise to rework act 6 in November and release book 2 in December, did they? I think they said something like "we hope to release book 2 in 2020, and we hope to rework act 6 before the release of book 2"

That is right, they didn't promise it. They actually said "projected".

GagoH said:

It’ll probably be longer than August/Summer until Scarlet Witch actually gets added to the basic pool right? They probably meant theyd make her available through those $$ bundles

My best guess is they'll make Switch available in bundles, then put up a featured arena for Wolvie, and then put Switch in the featured arena as well.

I'm interested to see if they'll release featured GM crystals (outside of any cash bundles) for them as well. Or maybe featured cavs, just without the 6* drop rates for the featured champion. There's no certain way to say for sure if and how.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
    Hieitaku said:

GagoH said:

My best guess is they'll make Switch available in bundles, then put up a featured arena for Wolvie, and then put Switch in the featured arena as well.

I'm interested to see if they'll release featured GM crystals (outside of any cash bundles) for them as well. Or maybe featured cavs, just without the 6* drop rates for the featured champion. There's no certain way to say for sure if and how.
    So its kinda pointless hoarding/waiting for her to come in the basic pool?
    GagoH said:

Hieitaku said:

GagoH said:

So its kinda pointless hoarding/waiting for her to come in the basic pool?
    We can't say for certain. But being an exclusive version of the champ, that is quite likely the case.
    edited July 2020
    qartweli said:

i have corrected

August
    • Herald Difficulty Side Event
    • "Summer of Pain" and Boss Rush 5 times in 5 weeks
    • Back Issues #5: Blood and Venom
    • Dual Class Basic Champion Crystals
    • 5-star Wolverine/Scarlet Witch
    • AQ Map 7 rebalancing
    • Duel Targets: Fight Again option

September
    • Cavalier Difficulty Side Event...monthly quest and not side event
    • Champion Overhaul: Magneto, Magneto (Marvel Now)
    • Help All option for Alliance requests
    • Sell Items From Stash
    • Champion Tag Filtering

October
    • Champion Tune-up: Punisher 2099

November
    • Act 6 Rebalancing
    • Champion Update: Gambit, Falcon

December
    • Book 2 Act 1 Chapter 1 Official Release

Right. I didn't read well enough. It actually said Legendary Side Quest alongside Cavalier Event Quest.
    And, yeah, the Boss Rush is called Summer Smackdown, which is a separate event from the Summer of Pain. I included it in the list even if it could come before July ends, which I hope it does.