**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summoner appreciation calendar

I am cavalier and i can say this calendar is awesome. Contains so many valuable resources.

I also have a small account, which is not even uncollected and has the same calendar, which I find pretty bad for the development of the game. The new players will simply smash everything,very likely with autofights, becoming uncollected will simply become a boring road which will require only energy. After that everybody will simply cry they want more rewards, content is too difficult, bla, bla...

Imo, this calendar should be based on player's progression. What do you guys think?

Comments

• _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    innit. Im on 5.2.3 and if i get a 6 star, uncollected is a joke
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    I don't see how a non act 5 completion (or someone below uncollected) would form a 6 star Crystal, given they started playing this year, from the calendar alone. I've heard people got a bunch of 6 star shards last year in some event but nothing of that sorts this year. Yes it'll help them build quicker to a 6 star Crystal, but meh not like it'll be something spectacular anyway.

5 star wouldn't be too broken because most players in that stage of progression won't have much t4cc to maximise the power of their champ anyway

Maybe I'm wrong, I know not
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Even without that calendar people will want more rewards and "cry" about content is too difficult. Why would your care? Those 6* dpxfs, rhinos and gugs won't help a lot to most of them anyway, don't be so greedy about resources that are not even yours
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    The motto of summoner appreciation is that every summoner is equal
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    My level 4 account is going to get a 6-Star end 2021.

:D
  • PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    I agree but I like the sick rewards they give and I'm uncollected so it seems fair for me but your right because a person in act 4 can get a. 5 star for free...... And half a six star which is nice but would be much more sensible if it is progression based but I can't complain as the rewards are just very very good and that's exactly what most people want anyway, including me
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    AlexBossu said:

I am cavalier and i can say this calendar is awesome. Contains so many valuable resources.

I also have a small account, which is not even uncollected and has the same calendar, which I find pretty bad for the development of the game. The new players will simply smash everything,very likely with autofights, becoming uncollected will simply become a boring road which will require only energy. After that everybody will simply cry they want more rewards, content is too difficult, bla, bla...

Imo, this calendar should be based on player's progression. What do you guys think?

Eh no . It’s far far more boring to grind like crazy and play obsessively. Most people play game for fun not to struggle
    So I am all for the rewards. In fact I think they should be even bigger . Granted it will be slightly frustrating for weaker players who get a nice five or six star champ but are still months away from accessing the resources needed to rank them and make them useful but this will be a goal to work towards
  • AlexBossuAlexBossu Posts: 146
    edited July 2020

I dont think a summoner who plays the game for years and stayed close at all the times should be appreciated in the same manner with one who started the game last week. Just my point of view 🙂

Not to say this is bad for the economy of the game. He received some nice tools and he doesnt know how to use them. He will lack the skill and than cry baby, why content is hard, why bad rewards, why i dont have only god tier champs?

This is bad for the economy of the game. Ppl will become lazy and cry for gifts.

• Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

I don't see how a non act 5 completion (or someone below uncollected) would form a 6 star Crystal, given they started playing this year, from the calendar alone. I've heard people got a bunch of 6 star shards last year in some event but nothing of that sorts this year. Yes it'll help them build quicker to a 6 star Crystal, but meh not like it'll be something spectacular anyway.

5 star wouldn't be too broken because most players in that stage of progression won't have much t4cc to maximise the power of their champ anyway

Maybe I'm wrong, I know not

While they wouldn't be able to maximize the champ, they'd be able to take them to r2 and save resources for the r3. While a lot of players might end up getting screwed in their 5-Star, think about if someone pulled one of those game-changing 5-Stars.

We all know that Acts 1-3 are easy Parry, 5-hit and dex territory. Act 4 would also be quite easy with some good 4-Stars and a 2/35 5-Star. The biggest milestone for newer players is Uncollected. If a player were to say, pull a 5-Star Corvus, Cull or Sparky, they would have way less trouble than most when going for it.

Act 5 Completion offers 2.5k 6-Star shards. While I know that players aren't going to blitz through Act 5, they'll end up with a large amount of shards when they do. Iirc, the calendar has a total of 6k 6-Star shards. 6k+2.5k=8.5k shards. That's a lot of shards.
    Still not enough for a 6 star

Plus honestly I don't even care that they get to progress quicker. I don't mind if anyone has a good time while playing a game. Life is too short to compare your progress with someone else

Besides, one 6 star won't solve all their questing problems, neither would one 5 star.

And I'd imagine if someone starts from the point of beginning of the calendar. They won't just stay there and do nothing. They'll probably be in act 4 by the time they get the 10 k 5* shards. 1 5* alone won't do much in, say 4.4 and 4.3 to an extent
    JessieS said:

AlexBossu said:

I dont think a summoner who plays the game for years and stayed close at all the times should be appreciated in the same manner with one who started the game last week. Just my point of view 🙂

Not to say this is bad for the economy of the game. He received some nice tools and he doesnt know how to use them. He will lack the skill and than cry baby, why content is hard, why bad rewards, why i dont have only god tier champs?

This is bad for the economy of the game. Ppl will become lazy and cry for gifts.

Eh no . This is bad for your personal triggers . The economy of the game relies on getting people addicted enough to actually make them spend real life money. Offering players especially new players rewards for logging in everyday and then providing them with some significant rewards is exactly the way the hook up more people enough to get them to spend money . Especially those lower level players who end up with good champions from the reward but don’t have the resources to rank them

Also what is it with you and so many people seeming to have a grudge against lower level players having it easier ? The need to sabotage others is bizarre to me
    I really dont care about others. But content is limited and to release quality it takes time.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    There is nothing wrong with people getting 6 star shards from a summoner appreciation special calendar. This doesn’t mean they’re gonna form their 6 star. This just means they are much closer. This game isn’t about what others do, it’s about what you and your alliance mates do. Don’t worry about what a level 1 account or level 60 account is getting. Worry about you and your alliance mates.

If the lower level players prgress faster than we did, so be it. If they pull their first 6 star before their first maxed 5 star. So be it. Doesn’t mean they will pull a god tier champ or even if they, they are still professing they may not even realize how to use them.

Do you and only you.
  • OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    I have completed act 5 and am in a fun little alliance with my son and daughter. They are both working on act 4 and it is nice to see them excited about logging in everyday for the calendar rewards.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    There's a difference between getting part of a 6* and getting a fully formed 6*. I would be against lower-tier players getting their hands on the latter, but I don't really see as much of a problem with the former.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    AlexBossu said:

JessieS said:

AlexBossu said:

Eh no . This is bad for your personal triggers . The economy of the game relies on getting people addicted enough to actually make them spend real life money. Offering players especially new players rewards for logging in everyday and then providing them with some significant rewards is exactly the way the hook up more people enough to get them to spend money . Especially those lower level players who end up with good champions from the reward but don’t have the resources to rank them

Also what is it with you and so many people seeming to have a grudge against lower level players having it easier ? The need to sabotage others is bizarre to me
    I really dont care about others. But content is limited and to release quality it takes time.
    If you didn't care about others, you wouldn't have made this post.

How long have you been playing? If you weren't playing before 5*'s were introduced, you don't get a say in how fast people can progress. Story quest is a individual aspect of the game. It has no bearing on what you doin game vs someone else. Besides, anyone with extra funds can buy their way through anything.

Kabam has purposely changed rewards in earlier acts to help.new players progress faster. KT1 and Brian Grant proved how easy it is to get uncollected even without a appreciation calendar.
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    You know nothing my friend...all they want is new players to continue playing this game. It is like an incentive or a bait u can say.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

AlexBossu said:

JessieS said:

AlexBossu said:

How long have you been playing? If you weren't playing before 5*'s were introduced, you don't get a say in how fast people can progress. Story quest is a individual aspect of the game. It has no bearing on what you doin game vs someone else. Besides, anyone with extra funds can buy their way through anything.

Kabam has purposely changed rewards in earlier acts to help.new players progress faster. KT1 and Brian Grant proved how easy it is to get uncollected even without a appreciation calendar.
    Man do you remember the days before shards were a thing?

Those were hard times.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

AlexBossu said:

JessieS said:

AlexBossu said:

Man do you remember the days before shards were a thing?

Those were hard times.
    Yep. Waiting to complete content just for a fully formed 4* since that was the only way to get them since PHCs were so unreliable. And getting those pop ups for 2500 units for a 4*.
    edited July 2020
    Lets be reasonable, how relevant are begginer and normal event quest? In one 2 weeks you can do heroic. Still they are released monthly. Lol
    AlexBossu said:

Lets be reasonable, how relevant are begginer and normal event quest? In one 2 weeks you can do heroic. Still they are released monthly. Lol

Beginner is 1 energy per tile and gives 135 units for exploring. That's less energy than Uncollected and more units 😉
    ItsDamien said:

AlexBossu said:

Beginner is 1 energy per tile and gives 135 units for exploring. That's less energy than Uncollected and more units 😉
    Ofc. I am also doing it 😅. What I mean is its relevance for newjoiners.
    AlexBossu said:

ItsDamien said:

AlexBossu said:

Ofc. I am also doing it 😅. What I mean is its relevance for newjoiners.
    Also its 150. I thought it was 135 for some reason. But yeua, I won't complain about beginner being there while there's easy units to be had.