**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cavalier Crystal

Just became Cavalier. Why does cavalier crystal still includes 3* champs? LMAO Kabam

Comments

• UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 519 ★★★
    I asked the same question as many as my fellow alliance members. I can understand why UC crystal has a chance at a 3*, but not cavalier. To the person who disagreed, please enlighten us oh mighty 1....
  • ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    You need to have a way to lose from gambling on those crystals. 3* champs are losing on your gamble, even a 4* would still be halfway decent between the shards and iso.
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    @ItsDamien

Ok, that makes perfect sense. I now get it, thanks.
  • jaydubjaydub Posts: 41
    I was going to post this same question but I see someone has already beaten me to the punch. Thanks for the detailed explanation. I didn't see the logic behind having three stars in the cavalier crystal until now. I wish they could balance it out with something else instead, like grandmaster or ultimate crystal shards. For accounts that are cavalier or above, three stars serve no purpose whereas with four stars, at least you get 5 star shards and more ISO.