**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Heal block anger

Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
Why don’t i heal with willpower? It’s a debuff and i’m not healing from it. I don’t get it. Heal block is a debuff.

Comments

• NumanNuman Posts: 276 ★★
    Coz your heal is not passive it gets blocked
  • NumanNuman Posts: 276 ★★

It makes perfect sense. Heal block stops all kind of healing, Active and passive. So the heal from willpower is also blocked.

Passives are not blocked I think coz you could still heal from adrenaline mechanic
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    Can someone explain why we keep playing mcoc despite so much hate..?
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    Literally LMFAO
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Just use King Groot and all will be solved.
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★

I for one am glad someone is finally asking the important questions around here.

Next up, why don’t I gain power when power locked!?

I know right! I might also post that. I think it might be a bug.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    I hope this is fixed during the next emergency maintenance. K thx
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    While most are making fun of the OP, based on the way this game “words” stuff, the question has merit.

- Heal block, blocks all healing; passive or non passives.

- CAIW doesn’t nullify all unstoppable attacks. Yet his ability says “kinetically charged - passive; 100% chance to nullify ALL UNSTOPPABLE buffs”. It doesn’t differentiate. It’s in his description so don’t bother telling me about passive or non passive.

- Thing is shock immune but takes “shock” damage from hitting Electro. Things’ shock immunity is listed as passive. I guess static shock is different from shock. All in the wording. I’m actually going to duel my electro against another and see if he gets static shocked because it says electro doesn’t take shock damage; not static shock mind you.

- Armor break champions don’t reduce stacks of armor on armored champs. Is his armor break passive or non passive? What then is his use against armor up champions?

To the OP. your probably better off without willpower and using that mastery somewhere else. You probably won’t notice the difference in the end.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    lol this made my day "Why can't I heal with a heal block on???"
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    That's like asking "Why is water wet?"
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★

lol this made my day "Why can't I heal with a heal block on???"

I also made one that said “why can’t i gain power with power lock” but it got taken down lol. I’m happy i made your day :smile:
  • Sensei_MaatSensei_Maat Posts: 396 ★★★
    Midnite93 said:

Dude heal block stops all kinds of healing it's obvious willpower will also be negated

all kinds of healing except adrenaline mechanic on 6*
  • Sensei_MaatSensei_Maat Posts: 396 ★★★
    KattohS said:

While most are making fun of the OP, based on the way this game “words” stuff, the question has merit.

- Heal block, blocks all healing; passive or non passives.

- CAIW doesn’t nullify all unstoppable attacks. Yet his ability says “kinetically charged - passive; 100% chance to nullify ALL UNSTOPPABLE buffs”. It doesn’t differentiate. It’s in his description so don’t bother telling me about passive or non passive.

IT DOES DIFFERENTIATE BECAUSE IT SAYS "UNSTOPPABLE BUFFS" AN UNSTOPPABLE PASSIVE IS NOT A BUFF.
    a passive is a passive.
    a buff is a buff with a white circle round the icon.

- Thing is shock immune but takes “shock” damage from hitting Electro. Things’ shock immunity is listed as passive. I guess static shock is different from shock. All in the wording. I’m actually going to duel my electro against another and see if he gets static shocked because it says electro doesn’t take shock damage; not static shock mind you.
    electros damage is not shock damage. simple. it is ion a class of its own. just like korgs thorns damage.

- Armor break champions don’t reduce stacks of armor on armored champs. Is his armor break passive or non passive? What then is his use against armor up champions?
    armor break does reduce stacks of armor buffs.
    armor passives are not armor buffs.
    except in the case of IMIW where his armor buffs can be broken