**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Share your Pic of the day here!

Serious_786Serious_786 Posts: 99 ★★
edited July 2020 in General Discussion

This is mine! Beheaded NF😂

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Aburaees said:

What’s a Klyntar Katalyst?

ooh. Does that mean summoned symbioid is coming back?
    YES PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Qacob said:

Just picked this up, very happy. Wish they would make more than the six that already exist. Like Ægon, Morningstar, Guillotine 2099, The Champion, etc.

also just wanna show off this:

Probably should’ve called yourself the collecter

i don’t have that many books. Or pops. Only around 47 pops. Don’t ask about the books.
    "only 47"
    i know a guy with over 2000. Still excessive @Qacob?

Just picked this up, very happy. Wish they would make more than the six that already exist. Like Ægon, Morningstar, Guillotine 2099, The Champion, etc.

Oo a fellow pop collector!

i think I’m in love. I love that collection! Mysterio and Spidey attached to the side is a super nice touch, and you’ve got so many old ones and stuff!

I only started collecting a couple years ago, and I’m still waiting on another Scarlet Witch pop so I can get one.
    Marvel? Please? Also, surprised you don’t have any MCOC ones.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★

That’s gotta be one of the most organized things I’ve ever seen...
    Thanks, I'm very proud of it :blush:

Qacob said:

Probably should’ve called yourself the collecter

i don’t have that many books. Or pops. Only around 47 pops. Don’t ask about the books.
    "only 47"
    i know a guy with over 2000.

i think I’m in love. I love that collection! Mysterio and Spidey attached to the side is a super nice touch, and you’ve got so many old ones and stuff!

I only started collecting a couple years ago, and I’m still waiting on another Scarlet Witch pop so I can get one.
    Marvel? Please? Also, surprised you don’t have any MCOC ones.
    I've been collecting a while now. Maybe about 6 years? I was hoping for endgame SW, shame they never made one

Might end up with Guilly and Venompool, but I'm running out on space. Have a few Xmen scattered around, including 2 Rogues.
    have you seen the glow in the dark Gambit? Even without a black light I wanna get it.
This discussion has been closed.