**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Suggestion !

Hello

Could have some weekly event (Sunday)
And the award could be a crystal of rank up 4 * (Rank 3 For Rank 4)

This way the players could focus more on raising the position of the 5 *, not forgetting the 4 * champions ... being position 4 the minimum that all supposedly would have the 4 *

what do you think ? ;)

Comments

• Hey there! In order to make sure that this thread is found and people can discuss this, I've moved the thread to our Suggestions and Requests section.
  • I think you're asking for a weekly event to exist within only a single day (Sunday)?
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    This is a good idea
    But it should have different levels of difficulty to be fair
    Normal = rank 1-2
    Heroic = rank 2-3
    Master = rank 3-4

Also this could be easily implemented as taking a champ to rank 4 comes easy these days.
    Also to prevent "fast progression" this event could run twice in a month
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    Hmm..
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't mind a Sunday Rank Up Arena. That would be interesting.
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    I wouldn't mind a rank up quest

Its annoying to grind for t2cc when we already have low t4ccs