**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

T4cc trade in crystals

LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
Unlike most who think these crystals are useless, I've always seen some value in them. Better to trade in three than to let them expire or rank up someone you don't want to rank up. Also the trade in crystals never expire. But we do need something better. I just ranked a cosmic champ from 0 to R5. That used up all my cosmic t4cc. I have a lot of t4cc so I could easily get enough to rank another cosmic champ I want to take up. But it would give me a ton of stash cats I can't use. Did a few. Traded in 3 mutant. Got a skill. Traded in 3 skill. Got a mutant. This happens a lot. Kabam has initiated a number of QOL changes. It's time to change the trade in crystal to a selector. I get why they didn't do this at first. T4cc were much more rare. At this point the trade in crystals don't make sense. They still make more sense than the t4cc arena, which is beyond absurd, but one thing at a time lol.

Comments

• MomoAkaMauriceMomoAkaMaurice Posts: 17
    With the rng for crystals currently it's not a reliable way to deal with your excess class Crystal's
    They should allow us to sell the excess ones as well if we want just like with t4 basics. Even if it's at 1%. It would be much better for end game players
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I think that would be pretty great. those trade in crystals are incredibly frustrating
  • HailTheGreat1HailTheGreat1 Posts: 40
    @Kabam Miike it really is time to allow T4CC trade in for T5CC. Look at the amount rewarded in Platinum+ AW or anywhere else in the game for 2%. Allowing for the same exchange rate value of basics is fair and with the consistent problems would be a sign of good faith on part of Kabam. Kabam will still make money on crystals.
  • GrieferMadnessGrieferMadness Posts: 109
    Trade-in should be two for a random or three for a selector.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Yes, the current trade in crystals are horrible value and there is no reason for them not to be made into 2 for 1 selectors.
  • TheOneToFearTheOneToFear Posts: 19
    Yes! I take the approach to rank up the champ
    I want at all costs. If it costs me all my t4cc then so be it. It r5s the champ that I need to rank up. It’s the right approach.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    A trade of 2 t4cc for a t4 class selector is more than reasonable now. Don’t forget it’s still a ripoff since you burn one t4cc.
    But this trade 3 t4cc for a t4cc of the class you don’t want, it’s at least offensive nowadays imo 😠
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I'd be fine trading 3 for a selector. In my case I burned 3 mutant and 3 skill for 1 mutant which is still in my overflow lol.