**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summoner Showdown?

Comments

• MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Starlord in silver surfer fight all the way
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    I live in Scotland. The age of majority here is 16. So what I’m interested in knowing is whether Kabam is going to accept that as the age of majority for Scots or if it’s going to use the rest of the UK’s

Event looks great though👍🏻

• Jungle92Jungle92 Posts: 114 ★★

stexvel said:

stexvel said:

Really Kabam? You could have at least tried to include more than 34 countries. Plus its all online this year, no trips planned. I'm really disappointed.

Yeah, saw that. Pretty sure that competition laws in the left-out 150+ countries do nothing to stop them from including them. I work at a law firm in my country, Serbia, so I'm willing to help out about the law stuff, so someone from Kabam can get in touch if they want to.

And shipping feasibility? What shipping? They gonna send us shards via DHL?
    Competition Laws are different in every country, and some make it much more difficult for us to expand it as far as we would like. This is also our first time doing something like this, so we're going to have some growing pains.

Additionally, the rewards for Qualifitication include physical items that the winners must use to film themselves for the next round. Shipping items like that can become difficult.
    Is it true that summoners from ITALY can not partecipate or dis u guys just forget to put it in the list?
  • Krish121Krish121 Posts: 78
    Can India also be added to the list of countries that can participate in summoner showdown 2020
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    So what are the rewards for the Showdown difficulty? I saw the ones for the show up but not the showdown

• That's why I said tell YOUR government. Whatever your country is, has a government that makes the laws. Kabam is just abiding by them. Saying it's unfair to Kabam is useless.

Since u seem such a knowlegable person and is so sure that kabam is right here.... Can u please tell me what laws are stopping kabam from letting summoners from particular countries not participate.
    For your information, my country only prohibits gambling games where actual money is used. Also Pubg organizes such competition every year in my country.

stexvel said:

stexvel said:

Really Kabam? You could have at least tried to include more than 34 countries. Plus its all online this year, no trips planned. I'm really disappointed.

Yeah, saw that. Pretty sure that competition laws in the left-out 150+ countries do nothing to stop them from including them. I work at a law firm in my country, Serbia, so I'm willing to help out about the law stuff, so someone from Kabam can get in touch if they want to.

And shipping feasibility? What shipping? They gonna send us shards via DHL?
    Competition Laws are different in every country, and some make it much more difficult for us to expand it as far as we would like. This is also our first time doing something like this, so we're going to have some growing pains.

Additionally, the rewards for Qualifitication include physical items that the winners must use to film themselves for the next round. Shipping items like that can become difficult.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★

That's why I said tell YOUR government. Whatever your country is, has a government that makes the laws. Kabam is just abiding by them. Saying it's unfair to Kabam is useless.

Since u seem such a knowlegable person and is so sure that kabam is right here.... Can u please tell me what laws are stopping kabam from letting summoners from particular countries not participate.
    For your information, my country only prohibits gambling games where actual money is used. Also Pubg organizes such competition every year in my country.
    Well......you never said what country. If it's not the competition law, it probably has to with shipping. All I'm saying if the country was left out, it has to do with legal complications or shipping logistics.
  • HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 252 ★★
    edited July 2020

Well......you never said what country. If it's not the competition law, it probably has to with shipping. All I'm saying if the country was left out, it has to do with legal complications or shipping logistics.

I was talking about India.
    That is what I am asking that what law allows pubg to hold competitions and stoping mcoc from doing the same.
    And what is it with shipping logistics. We import a lot of stuff from other countries and what law is stoping them from doing the the same??
    Yes I know their must be some valid reason that they are not including other countries. It's just the reason which I want to know and not these made up excuses!!!

• Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    It sucks that kids under 18 can’t participate, a lot of the most skilled players I know are too young to participate
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    It's unfortunate that not everyone can participate, but we all should be able to realize that there is nothing Kabam can do about regulations. They have no say over country regulations, so before we all go complaining to Kabam, realize that it's not their fault. It's not like they were sitting in their offices figuring out the best way to screw people over in Quebec, Alaska, and all the other places that aren't eligible.
    The main thing I am curious about is suicides. Will the players running suicides get a huge advantage over those not running them?
  • PorturnaksPorturnaks Posts: 9
    I am from Belarus and I absolutely do not understand why my country is not on the list. The countries have neighbors, which means there should be no problems with delivery.
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    Werewrym said:

The main thing I am curious about is suicides. Will the players running suicides get a huge advantage over those not running them?

Probably. It’s a competition and Mastery configuration is going to be part of strategy most likely. Your 4* roster size should be a bigger concern imo.

Werewrym said:

Probably. It’s a competition and Mastery configuration is going to be part of strategy most likely. Your 4* roster size should be a bigger concern imo.
    I think ideally they should have large health pools and heal block nodes to deter people from using suicides. But yeah depth of 4* roster is going to be important. Thank goodness I have nearly all of the 4* available in the game.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    for non competeting countrys can we atleast have leaderboard n be ablle to earn a 6* or some higher end rankup materials if we score higher or something please?? @Kabam Miike
  • Kalantak said:

for non competeting countrys can we atleast have leaderboard n be ablle to earn a 6* or some higher end rankup materials if we score higher or something please?? @Kabam Miike

There is the summoner show up event that will provide rewards
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    edited July 2020

Is this going be a whole separate event than the boss rushes and the summoner showdown? As thats a lot of events for august Including variant 5 and herald difficulty.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,130 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

Is this going be a whole separate event than the boss rushes and the summoner showdown? As thats a lot of events for august Including variant 5 and herald difficulty.

Yes its separate event
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Bendy said:

H3t3r said:

Yes its separate event
    Damn. August is about to be the most stacked Month in mcoc history.
  • FleirsFleirs Posts: 17
    bad choice that kabam not include no any of Baltic states i feel bad of this fact...
  • FleirsFleirs Posts: 17
    edited July 2020
    Latvia please include in summoner showdown tournament !