**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do you have bottleneck in rank up due to catalysts?

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
Just choose your most-in-needed catalyst for rank up. Thanks!

Do you have bottleneck in rank up due to catalysts? 146 votes

T1/T2 Class Catalysts
2%
Alex13369MatthewmercuryFluffy_paws 3 votes
T3 Class Catalyst
2%
Rodomontade_Boideepblack12Aayush19 3 votes
T4 Class Catalyst
10%
Heheheh7777RockypantherxStevieManWonderArsozMike439living_legend_1RU11011ClashyKnightSpideyFunkoPsyGrinder_XJezabell_82manan_44MrGreekThēMandalorianLobster44StopNTake 16 votes
T5 Class Catalyst
12%
Stara99razielRaganatorFrostyallinashesJim0172Lvernon15NiteAndDae-sixate-MiStaLovaNetbreakerHawkcrew2000MasterpuffChewie420JessieSIWCVercingetorix7714dtl 18 votes
T1/T2/T3 Basic Catalyst
1%
MathgeekMuffinBrain 2 votes
T4 Basic Catalyst
3%
Mr_PlatypusMadooriCWoozieCtfz35H_I_Z 5 votes
T5 Basic Catalyst
14%
xNigOesername123SaielBuckylives2_0_ASDF_GmonkeyVishKerneasGotszbotJedi_HawkeItsDamienGiulioV99RevHeresySeanl85Thicco_ModelowlevelplayerGrieferMadnessSuperiorSymbioteAburaeesAziz5253 21 votes
T1 Alpha Catalyst
28%
Ab_SamadSceptilemaniacCoolFlameLiss_Bliss_BombAtomikAdvKade7175Gustavo20Colonaut123bluebubble100WRIRblurblotGogeta91199ZombieZeddBugmat78DanielYorkSchmelerFuryGreekhitErosenseiogTripleU 42 votes
T2 Alpha Catalyst
10%
MLG_x_MoDzReferenceMoosetiptronicRazer_Boltz619CASrinivasSilver_SagaTyler1620Přìņče01Ya_Boi_28TSR6225SneakyWarriorChikelAvocago65Captain_HShenkRed_Guardian 16 votes
I don’t have any shortage in catalyst
13%
Haji_SaabAnonymous346Osfan8WerewrymMcord117Wozzy101QacobHector_1475DanasjonEsket1t_420AmbjonyLegionnaireBerjibsOctoberstackSwarmOfRavensTheNickster20FisticuffsQfuryBlizzard28Shamir51 20 votes

Comments

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    T5 Basic Catalyst
    Want to take domino to rank 5 but yeah that’s the only thing I’m missing
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    T2 Alpha Catalyst
    Qacob said:

I have all the catalysts, most of the iso, some of the gold, but not the champions, at least in my eyes.

It’s alright. Rank up decision is subjective and thus bottleneck may not happen if you have managed that properly.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    T5 Class Catalyst
    I have tons of everything else except for skill t4s.
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Iso is currently the biggest problem for me
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    T5 Basic Catalyst
    ItsDamien said:

T5 Basic and T2A. T5B being the bigger of the two. But I don't mind I don't expect to be able to R5/R2 a champ every 2 weeks. I'm happy doing one a month or so.

somewhat similar for me. I'm working toward getting r5 5* and more r4s. but I definitely don't expect to get one every 2 weeks lol
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    T1/T2/T3 Basic Catalyst
    I still rank up 4* and t3b is very difficult to get
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    T5 Basic Catalyst
    I am solo player so building up T5 takes time.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    T5 Basic Catalyst
    I'm trying to take up my doom to R5. T5B is really hard to get, especially now that I'm going solo
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
    T2 Alpha Catalyst
    Gold Issue too
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    T3 Class Catalyst
    Gonna have 4 t5b soon. But needed mutant t3cc to take up Colossus to r2... Out of 6 crystals, 1 was mutant 🙃
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    T2 Alpha Catalyst

I'm trying to take up my doom to R5. T5B is really hard to get, especially now that I'm going solo

It’s tough to save T5B on solo, if u are not going to join any alliance, it is better to build your own one man band alliance and finish Map 1 or 2 AQ, esp with the current 30 mins energy refill.
  • BombAtomikBombAtomik Posts: 7
    T1 Alpha Catalyst
    You need 16 T1 alpha for 5* from rank 1 to rank 4

That will wipe you out quick. If you have any in overflow, they're probably expiring soon.
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    T5 Basic Catalyst
    Reference said:

It’s tough to save T5B on solo, if u are not going to join any alliance, it is better to build your own one man band alliance and finish Map 1 or 2 AQ, esp with the current 30 mins energy refill.
    Thats what I do. Been getting 1000 glory each series the last few weeks. I do map2 and add thr epic modifier where you start to degen if you haven’t landed a hit in a certain amount of time. I usually get to doom. Beat him maybe once a series with some items.
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    T2 Alpha Catalyst
    I'm in the process of bringing to R4 various champs for utility, so the T2A is in very high demand... everything else I have plenty of (except T5B but that can wait), with many T4CC crystals (shards and fully formed) waiting to be opened cause most are at or close to the limit.
  • centennialcentennial Posts: 77
    T1 Alpha Catalyst
    T1 Alpha Catalysts have honestly become the most common thing I get stuck waiting for. Gotta start playing those arenas I guess.
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    T4 Basic Catalyst
    and gold
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    T2 Alpha Catalyst
    Got 3 5* sitting at r3 and no T2 Alpha to rank them up
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    It's crazy, the first time since the beginning I'm struggling to gather enough iso. But I'm putting that down to the sigil and spending 4* shards on 5* shards, which is why once my sigil expires I won't be renewing it.
  • Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 ★★
    T1 Alpha Catalyst
    I've got everything ready except for those bloody T1A
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    I am uncollected and I have a shortage of t5cc😂
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    T1 Alpha Catalyst
    It’s high time t1a availability attract Kabam’s attention.
    It’s hilarious they have pretty much the same price as t4b at glory store 🤣