**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Error on Refunding Items?

ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 287 ★★★
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
Hello,

I am writing as I just got a refund of 1x Revive and 2x Health Potions I used on the first day of false-start of AQ (When it was delayed an hour and then cancelled until the next day).

The in-game mail stated it woupd be refunding my items used and any tickets used, but I didn't get my 30 Tickets from Map 7 entry cost.

Note: this wasn't compensation, only items I previously used for that one day/hour period when the game was up.

Should I file a help ticket or will the tickets be sent in a separate in-game mail? @KabamMiike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Boo

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    They already refunded tickets last week
  • ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 287 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    Lormif said:

Sorry, that's not quite true. They did give everyone 120 Tickets but that was regardless if you used any to join the day that was scrapped. This in-game mail specifically states the used items and Tickets would be refunded and this was received today; well after the initial 120 Tickets have been given to everyone.

Hope that makes sense.

Lormif said:

Sorry, that's not quite true. They did give everyone 120 Tickets but that was regardless if you used any to join the day that was scrapped. This in-game mail specifically states the used items and Tickets would be refunded and this was received today; well after the initial 120 Tickets have been given to everyone.

Hope that makes sense.
    Which email? There were 4 emails, the one about tickets had a line about compensation but did not say anything about items and tickets other than the 120 unless I’m missing one

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Hope that makes sense.
    Which email? There were 4 emails, the one about tickets had a line about compensation but did not say anything about items and tickets other than the 120 unless I’m missing one

The specific email sent and in my original post. You would only have received that in-game mail if you used items during that first day scrapped AQ. That's what I'm referring to and what I'm quoting. It specifically states Tickets used in addition to the items used but I only received my items used even though I used 30 Tickets for Map 7 entry.

And please, let's not turn this thread into bashing Kabam or any of the developers that have been working hard to get the game back up and running for us. This isn't the place and there are plenty of other threads to discuss that civilly.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★

I got the tickets I used back (Map 6). Might have to send a message to support and raise a ticket.
    edited July 2020

I got the tickets I used back (Map 6). Might have to send a message to support and raise a ticket.

Thank you. Seems they left off the tickets on my refund but not my items. Truthfully, the items will be used this coming week where I already have the tickets so this will be helpful. Appreciate the message letting me know buddy!

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Hope that makes sense.

The specific email sent and in my original post. You would only have received that in-game mail if you used items during that first day scrapped AQ. That's what I'm referring to and what I'm quoting. It specifically states Tickets used in addition to the items used but I only received my items used even though I used 30 Tickets for Map 7 entry.

And please, let's not turn this thread into bashing Kabam or any of the developers that have been working hard to get the game back up and running for us. This isn't the place and there are plenty of other threads to discuss that civilly.
    Put in a ticket then, the mods cannot assist with account issues
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Hope that makes sense.

I wasn't asking them to fix the issue, I was asking if they knew if the Tickets were coming in a different in-game message or if I needed to file a ticket.

That was what I said. I didn't ask them to fix the issue.

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Hope that makes sense.

I wasn't asking them to fix the issue, I was asking if they knew if the Tickets were coming in a different in-game message or if I needed to file a ticket.

That was what I said. I didn't ask them to fix the issue.
    Look 2 posts above yours, it seems people were refunded in that email ;)
    edited July 2020
    Update:

It showed up right before I filed a ticket as a second in-game message. Thank you @KnightZero and @Lormif for the responses.

Appreciate the MOD team for looking into this too.

Thanks all!
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Hey @ThēMandalorian !

We looked into this and you should have received it now in a separate message.

Thanks so much for your patience! Cheerio!

Cheerio to you too!