**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Go all-in on Omega Red??

Hi guys, just pulled 5* Omega Red. I've got an awakening gem and a buttload of sig stones, plus I have a 5* version of almost every synergy champ he needs.

I'm Uncollected lvl60 (slow player) and have not completed Act 5. I have 2 more chapters on Road to Labyrinth. No Variant quests complete. Should I go all in on this Champ?
I really do love Omega Red, but its quite a huge investment especially considering I might be ranking up a bunch of synergy champs as well.

Thanks!

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Yes
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Sabertooth is the one needed for the most damage and healing. Colossus for extra damage and the best synergy back up.

Can you 5/65 him? And do you run suicides? If you run suicides, yes. 5/65 Omega with sabertooth will 100% all of act 5 without really trying.

Then all you need is someone for robots and you have cavalier too. He's that good. With suicides.

Past cavalier Colossus maybe comes into his own a bit more, but you'll take Omega with you for Colossus anyway
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    yes definitely
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    100%
  • MagicmelMagicmel Posts: 1
    I just pulled a 6* Omega Red and have an R5 5* colossus, would you still rank up omega even unawakened?
  • NablockNablock Posts: 46
    For sure. My 5/65 sig 200 is my main Map 6 champ. He crushes biohazard lanes. You can even take on All Or Nothing nodes with him if you just refresh 10 spores with a heavy and dance around.
  • LordTenzenLordTenzen Posts: 136
    edited July 2020

Thanks everyone.
    I basically have everyone except Sabretooth... I have X Force DP instead as 4 star. I'll also look into running suicides but am currently not running them.
    I've provided some photos of other 5 star champs I've been sitting on.. NF, Cap to provide options in case I'm crazy..
    I'm basically going to be forming my new 5 star roster around Omega Red so want to double check! But it seems like its worth it.
    Thanks again for your input.

• LordTenzenLordTenzen Posts: 136
    I have very limited rank up mats!! Before you ask why I haven't ranked anyone...
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

It's an unpopular opinion, but I would say that even if you don't run suicides, Omega Red is definitely worth investing in. I almost never run suicides, but his multiple immunities, reliable regen, and ability to inflict DOT that can't really be avoided is incredibly useful in so many situations anyway. I still use him all the time even without suicides. He and Colossus are, IMO, the two best mutants in the game. In addition, Sabretooth and Emma Frost (the other two key synergy champs for OR and Colossus) are both excellent champs in their own right. It's one of the more rounded synergy teams you can pull together.

I completely agree.
  • It's an unpopular opinion, but I would say that even if you don't run suicides, Omega Red is definitely worth investing in. I almost never run suicides, but his multiple immunities, reliable regen, and ability to inflict DOT that can't really be avoided is incredibly useful in so many situations anyway. I still use him all the time even without suicides. He and Colossus are, IMO, the two best mutants in the game. In addition, Sabretooth and Emma Frost (the other two key synergy champs for OR and Colossus) are both excellent champs in their own right. It's one of the more rounded synergy teams you can pull together.

just want to let u know i totally agree but u forgot archangel when u were naming the strongest mutants

• Thanks everyone.
    I basically have everyone except Sabretooth... I have X Force DP instead as 4 star. I'll also look into running suicides but am currently not running them.
    I've provided some photos of other 5 star champs I've been sitting on.. NF, Cap to provide options in case I'm crazy..
    I'm basically going to be forming my new 5 star roster around Omega Red so want to double check! But it seems like its worth it.
    Thanks again for your input.

in your 5* roster put red skull the seeing red synergy is so good cause u i know u pros love to do those parry’s and. it stacks up the death spores up to 30 making sp3 and sp1 life steel over the top also it lets u save energy cause u dont need to pull of the sp2