**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Will Alliance Quests Start Tomorrow Or On Wednesday?

CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
With the last AQ’s cycle being pushed back a day I’m left wondering if the AQ cycle will change.

Will AQ pick back up tomorrow or on Wednesday?

Comments

• KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Starts tomorrow. They just put the banner on the forums.
    @Kabam Miike can you guys send an in game message? Lots of people aren't on the forums and will be under the assumption that AQ starts on Wednesday and not tomorrow.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Should be Wednesday. They Speak of QOL changes, servers **** out, the player base suffers.

We were all ready for the normal aq cycle to start last week. Then it didn’t, so why does it have to start “early”. Just to fit into the schedule? Does it really matter to start it on Wednesday and give everyone their 2 day break from it?

• -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    So now we only get 2 days off because of their screw ups. I look forward to my 3 days off after AQ. Last AQ cycle was more than 5 days from their screw ups. So now we suffer again. WTF Kabam?!
    Ebony_Naw said:

@Kabam Miike can you guys send an in game message? Lots of people aren't on the forums and will be under the assumption that AQ starts on Wednesday and not tomorrow.

Do you only see the timer when you click on AQ? I'm trying to remember how it works in the new layout. This could be a real issue if they don’t send out mail in game.
    You do see a timer, but it's easy to miss. Also, with no war going on as well, many might either not log in to the game or just log on for the daily rewards and log off. Definitely the possibility of missing the timer and not starting AQ properly
  • Sensei_MaatSensei_Maat Posts: 396 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    read up......

lol disagree cus i post a screenshot of the information the OP was asking for.... LOL......

disagree with the truth... lol....
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    The first line in that banner you shared references questions about alliance quests, this was one of those questions and was posted well before the banner went up. @Sensei_Maat the second post in this thread alludes to the very banner you posted 12 hours after the fact, thanks for trying to help though. LoL...

The first line in that banner you shared references questions about alliance quests, this was one of those questions and was posted well before the banner went up. @Sensei_Maat the second post in this thread alludes to the very banner you posted 12 hours after the fact, thanks for trying to help though. LoL...

@CoatHang3r hadnt seen a reply from you yet so did not know if it had been noted that your question was answered or not.......
    So actually there is no timer. I thought it was visible, but unless you get into the AQ tab, you don't see a countdown for time left to AQ start. Kabam should really start sending in game messages rather than only forum banners.
    Ebony_Naw said:

Do you only see the timer when you click on AQ? I'm trying to remember how it works in the new layout. This could be a real issue if they don’t send out mail in game.
  • XanderbyXanderby Posts: 1
    Yeah I just saw AQ was starting in a couple of hours. I was already looking forward to the day off because I have other things I need to get done. The majority of my alliance was unaware and I can already tell that a lot of them expected to be able to focus on other things as well. Many of us are still waiting on compensation & some assurance that whatever server issues have been fixed.

And yeah, an in-game message probably should have gone out before today so that everyone is aware of what’s going on.