**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Compensation for frequent maintenance & delays

Anyone is looking for the compensation for the frequent game down and delays?

The suspension of AW makes us draining in Loyalty. The missing arena makes us missing the milestones. The frequent sudden maintenance makes us missing contents. How come no one is talking about the compensation?

Comments

• Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
    Edeuink said:

So I’m the only one who received the free 6 star nexus?

I'd say so.. I sure didnt get one and I'm cavalier
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,650 Guardian

Anyone is looking for the compensation for the frequent game down and delays?

The suspension of AW makes us draining in Loyalty. The missing arena makes us missing the milestones. The frequent sudden maintenance makes us missing contents. How come no one is talking about the compensation?

They canceled war match making just this past Friday because of a match making problem. So while I think everyone agrees some form of compensation for the myriad issues happening for the past week is justified, we should probably make sure the problems have actually been solved first before deciding what the compensation should be for the outages and content disruptions.

At the very least, we should see if war match making is actually working again on Tuesday, because if it isn't working the compensation probably has to start including conversations about what to do with the rest of the war season which is still going on and might be iffy to continue.
  • CowabungaCowabunga Posts: 78 ★★

I am sorry that I cannot see any related threads. Kabam didn’t merge those into one thread.

I am wondering if I am the only one who is waiting for a confirmation from Kabam, that they are planning to do it.......

I hate someone said I am greedy. You have no idea how much time and $$ I spent on this game. I treat it as a “entertaining service”. And the service was down unexpectedly and frequently. Why I am not supposed to ask for a good compensation?

No one's stopping you from complaining...but posts like these don't add anything new to the table.
  • AY_WonderlandAY_Wonderland Posts: 112
    Cowabunga said:

I am sorry that I cannot see any related threads. Kabam didn’t merge those into one thread.

I am wondering if I am the only one who is waiting for a confirmation from Kabam, that they are planning to do it.......

I hate someone said I am greedy. You have no idea how much time and $$ I spent on this game. I treat it as a “entertaining service”. And the service was down unexpectedly and frequently. Why I am not supposed to ask for a good compensation?

No one's stopping you from complaining...but posts like these don't add anything new to the table.
    We need to keep asking, because no one ask anymore means case closed.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,126 ★★★★★

Cowabunga said:

We need to keep asking, because no one ask anymore means case closed.
    When there said u wil had to wait to later next week and that was one Friday there said it u hav to wait to hear more abudt u need to read the bigge green or yellow with jar far the game hav com then u wil ikow u hav to wait
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Oh god kabam have already said that they will have information about it this week's end
  • BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Edeuink said:

So I’m the only one who received the free 6 star nexus?

All you got was a 6 star nexus? I got a complete copy of a random endgamers account.
    Too bad about all those negative units though.
    Yeah that kinda sucked.
  • NBSAINBSAI Posts: 69
    I got a 6* 2-3 rank up gem
This discussion has been closed.