**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

T4CC Issue

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
Can you guys do something to decrease the randomness of the t4cc crystals? Or at least increase the quantity of them that we can get? I’m trying to take my Void and Sym to 6r3, so I need 8 of each t4ccs and it’s so difficult to get the class I need. I can get, on average, 6 t4cc per week and from those six t4cc, it’s rare that I get even 1 of the two classes I’m looking for.
As it is right now, there is no way to target a class and that isn’t the case for any of the other tiers (other than t5 of course). Can we get a full class catalyst that rotates in the glory store like how it is with the other tiers? Or else, can we get a t4cc selectors in the t4cc arena (the current t4cc arena doesn’t even give you a t4cc crystal if you do all the milestones)? Or could we increase the purchase limit from 5 to 10 crystals for the same price in the glory store? Or just change each t4cc to a nexus? Literally anything to reduce the RNG of t4cc. It’s the most frustrating thing in the game to do stuff like explore Abyss and Act 6 and still not be able to rank up your champions because you don’t have the t4cc.
As a side note, why do we still need so much t4cc to rank up our six stars? For taking a six star from r1 to r3, you need 15 t4cc, but the availability of t4cc hasn’t changed for Cavalier and Endgame players. So unless I want to dredge through LoL for three t4cc from each class, I’m stuck at the whim of RNG which always seems to give me the class of catalysts that I have the most of and thus don’t need.

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    LoL seems to be the only option so you can speed up things. Since you have an aegon, shouldn't be a problem and/or take too long.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

LoL seems to be the only option so you can speed up things. Since you have an aegon, shouldn't be a problem and/or take too long.

Yeah but it’s sooooooo boring. Also I need to save up the units again since Abyss tapped me out. I’ll probably end up doing it in a month after the boss rush
    Greekhit said:

All lower catalyst availability should be improved. It’s annoying lower catalysts been bottlenecks, for big rosters. T1a should be less expensive at glory store and there should be t4cc selector instead of t4cc there too. Also the 3 for 1 different t4cc exchange ripoff should immediately get changed to 2 for 1 t4cc selector.
    Kabam please look into thes serious and very annoying problems 🙏

So far Kabam has never responded to any of my posts about t4cc, but maybe they’ll answer this time.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020

Greekhit said:

All lower catalyst availability should be improved. It’s annoying lower catalysts been bottlenecks, for big rosters. T1a should be less expensive at glory store and there should be t4cc selector instead of t4cc there too. Also the 3 for 1 different t4cc exchange ripoff should immediately get changed to 2 for 1 t4cc selector.
    Kabam please look into thes serious and very annoying problems 🙏

So far Kabam has never responded to any of my posts about t4cc, but maybe they’ll answer this time.
    I know where you coming from. I’ve just popped 20 t4cc to take 2 mutants to r4 Goldpool, leaving me with 18 other t4cc at the overflow that will lead me to forced rank ups to avoid expiration.
    Let alone if I want to r5 him, which requires six more. It would statistically needed to open another 36 t4cc. Imagine the overflow then. 30 more must burn t4cc.
    Is a game experience like that fun?
    I personally don’t think so 🤔

• TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Unfortunately I had to start using glory to get it. I get 3 every reset. It seems to have filled the void but of course I rather use it on something else.

Unfortunately I had to start using glory to get it. I get 3 every reset. It seems to have filled the void but of course I rather use it on something else.

I’d much rather be using my glory and t5 or t2A, but no, I need to blow 2K glory a week on t4cc crystals that never give me what I need because that’s the only way to get them.
    Greekhit said:

I’m currently using 3550 glory weekly for t1a catalysts.
    I find it ridiculous for an 1.4mil 10.3 prestige account.
    I should be buying t5bc and t2a at my level, not some outdated overpriced catalysts.
    Kabam I would really love you perspective on that 🤔

Agreed, the lower tier catalysts are unnecessarily bottlenecked and overpriced.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    I've been bottled necked on t3cc for the longest time on mutant and science.
    Can someone from Kabam please address this?
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    At the beginning of July I have 2-3 T4CC per class. During the month I have opened 70 T4CC shards crystals and 8-9 T4CC crystals. However, all pulling result tilted to the classes that I don’t have rank up needs (ie Mystic / Cosmic). Sometimes I told myself the next pull would be Mystic and then it is actually Mystic, this kind of fortune telling joke I did myself 6 times and correctness are 83.333%......Now I have 9 for Mystic and Cosmic each, remaining class are just 3-4 per class. The tilted pulling result is so annoying.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Just an update, I just redeemed 2 T4CC crystals from glory store today and the results were: two cosmic.
    I traded 3 cosmic for one non-cosmic, and I got a Tech, finally and fortunately.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Taking 2 6*s from R1 to R3 all at once? I sense a Gold shortage incoming.

Not when you get 5.5 million gold from 100% Abyss. Or grind arena regularly. Every other resource is easily got and managed other than t4cc

Not when you get 5.5 million gold from 100% Abyss. Or grind arena regularly. Every other resource is easily got and managed other than t4cc
    I wouldn't say T4CC is hard to get. It just happens that you want 8 of two specific Classes at the moment.

I wouldn't say T4CC is hard to get. It just happens that you want 8 of two specific Classes at the moment.
    Which would make it hard to get? As per usual, your comments add nothing to the discussion

Which would make it hard to get? As per usual, your comments add nothing to the discussion
    Hard because it just so happens you don't have the ones you need at this time. Not because they're hard to get. To be honest, I haven't seen a T4CC Post in a long time.

Hard because it just so happens you don't have the ones you need at this time. Not because they're hard to get. To be honest, I haven't seen a T4CC Post in a long time.
    Getting the right class of t4cc is hard. Which is the point of this post.

Getting the right class of t4cc is hard. Which is the point of this post.
    Sometimes it can be. That's RNG. Especially when you're going for 8 at a time.
  • Lobster44Lobster44 Posts: 147
    Honestly just changing the t4cc crystal trade into a selector fixes this whole issue to a decent enough level, even if a 3 to 1 trade is really lame if it guaranteed any level of progress it would be good enough. The current trade system isn't worth using and can literally just throw t4cc down the drain (all it takes is 2 classes you dont need converting 3 into 1 of each other and you're down 4 t4cc). Making this into a viable option goes a long way towards making this a non issue.
    Lobster44 said:

Honestly just changing the t4cc crystal trade into a selector fixes this whole issue to a decent enough level, even if a 3 to 1 trade is really lame if it guaranteed any level of progress it would be good enough. The current trade system isn't worth using and can literally just throw t4cc down the drain (all it takes is 2 classes you dont need converting 3 into 1 of each other and you're down 4 t4cc). Making this into a viable option goes a long way towards making this a non issue.

Agreed. It would be the best compromise in my opinion.
  • Please how do i increase my Catalyst inventory capacity.

I currently want to Rank up 2 of my 5* but keeps saying i require t4bc. But i have excess of 3 going to expire
  • KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 307 ★★
    @Puresoul84 what account level are you in game if your new u need to level up your account
  • @KevanproG thanks.
    I am still on level 38. Guess i need to level up.