**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Compensation for frequent maintenance & delays

Comments

• chrisfernendezzzchrisfernendezzz Posts: 320
    edited July 2020
    What about those players who became cavalier between that time ( maintenance and game down )
    @Kabam Miike Miike i hope you consider that.
    I became cavalier between the maintenance problem last week.
  • Sparta1893Sparta1893 Posts: 14
    I went forward in time... to view alternate futures. To see all the possible outcomes of the coming conflict.
    How many did you see?
    Fourteen million six hundred and five.
    How many did we win?
    ...One.
  • _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    im on abrogation final 5.2 quest , soon as i get units im going in! Dya think the compensation will be like last time where you could get two if u made a push?
  • chrisfernendezzzchrisfernendezzz Posts: 320
    Mayis said:

What about those players who became cavalier between that time ( maintenance and game down )
    @Kabam Miike Miike i hope you consider that.
    I became cavalier between the maintenance problem last week.

They even didn't announce if compensation would be progression-based

UPD: How can one disagree with a fact lol
    But i think they should do on the basis on progression. How many people played or what they accomplished at that time i hope they do something better
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    To be fair to OP, we had an emergency maintenance take place during the last hour of AQ awhile ago that caused many to not finish. They said they were looking into compensation and then nothing. No message about not compensating, just no more communication. Maybe if people keep asking it won't get swept under the rug so to speak.
  • SavageYeti2631SavageYeti2631 Posts: 53

To be fair to OP, we had an emergency maintenance take place during the last hour of AQ awhile ago that caused many to not finish. They said they were looking into compensation and then nothing. No message about not compensating, just no more communication. Maybe if people keep asking it won't get swept under the rug so to speak.

But they did respond. Saying end of the week.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,197 ★★★★★
    Nice @Gamer You got a Skill Awaken Ge Aswell?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Wait you didn’t get your 6* nexus and 50% t5cc selector yet?
  • m3chan1cm3chan1c Posts: 25
    Gamer said:

Cowabunga said:

I am sorry that I cannot see any related threads. Kabam didn’t merge those into one thread.

I am wondering if I am the only one who is waiting for a confirmation from Kabam, that they are planning to do it.......

I hate someone said I am greedy. You have no idea how much time and $$ I spent on this game. I treat it as a “entertaining service”. And the service was down unexpectedly and frequently. Why I am not supposed to ask for a good compensation?

No one's stopping you from complaining...but posts like these don't add anything new to the table.
    We need to keep asking, because no one ask anymore means case closed.
    When there said u wil had to wait to later next week and that was one Friday there said it u hav to wait to hear more abudt u need to read the bigge green or yellow with jar far the game hav com then u wil ikow u hav to wait
    How come everytime I see your comment I have no idea what are you talking about? What is your native language because for sure it's not english.
  • AY_WonderlandAY_Wonderland Posts: 112

There should be non stop threads until compensation is given.
    how many times have we been promised compensation and been given nothing? More than a couple, I know that.

Exactly why I post it when I screen the forum and cannot find anything related!
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,126 ★★★★★

Nice @Gamer You got a Skill Awaken Ge Aswell?

Jeps.

• CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★

Didn’t you get this

Are You using Internet Explorer to Login to the Forums?
    Dude It's July 2020....
    You are showing Compensation for November 8 Maintenance Issue
    Don't be Dumb.... LOL!
  • There should be non stop threads until compensation is given.
    how many times have we been promised compensation and been given nothing? More than a couple, I know that.

Good way to potentially get jailed or banned. There is no need to spam because they mentioned it would be given later this week
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,126 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

Gamer said:

Cowabunga said:

I am sorry that I cannot see any related threads. Kabam didn’t merge those into one thread.

I am wondering if I am the only one who is waiting for a confirmation from Kabam, that they are planning to do it.......

I hate someone said I am greedy. You have no idea how much time and $$ I spent on this game. I treat it as a “entertaining service”. And the service was down unexpectedly and frequently. Why I am not supposed to ask for a good compensation?

No one's stopping you from complaining...but posts like these don't add anything new to the table.
    We need to keep asking, because no one ask anymore means case closed.
    When there said u wil had to wait to later next week and that was one Friday there said it u hav to wait to hear more abudt u need to read the bigge green or yellow with jar far the game hav com then u wil ikow u hav to wait
    @Game What the heck are you even saying? Yellow jar biggie?
    This one I’m advoid u for now rude way to aks but admin’s most of the thing I’m didn’t write but my phone somtimes go from danish to English moop op all tests so that’s one me Next time ask nice probably much better then to ask nice just because we one World Wide Web doesn’t alow u to be rude but you is. Thinking about what u said next time Hav a great day

@Gamer I was rude? I was just trynna understand what you said. Stop being a snowflake.
    Yes you is rude now. Just getting my English isn’t as great at yours.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,959 ★★★★★

Exactly why I post it when I screen the forum and cannot find anything related!
    Exactly zero times. And spamming the forums won't make compensation come any quicker.

And if you searched you did a horrible job.133 results from the word compensation.

Here is what has to happen before compensation-
    1. The issues have to be resolved.
    2. They need to test to make sure the issues don't come back.
    3. They need to evaluate the loss the issues caused.
    4. They need to discuss anything further on top of what we lost.
    5. Then they issue compensation.

Miike tweeted that they are aiming for the of the week but it's not a concrete timeframe as they still have to worry about matchmaking on Wednesday. If there is further complications with matchmaking on Wednesday, compensation may be delayed longer.

Again, continuously posting about compensation won't make them issue it faster. It really won't despite what your entitled mind things.

@AY_Wonderland @HughJanisole
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    It's coming at some point just need to relax and wait for it to show up in the inbox, probably some point in the next week or so
This discussion has been closed.