**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Compensation for frequent maintenance & delays

13»

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    just ignore them. one of them is a sneak troll and the other is a new recruit
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★

Edeuink said:

So I’m the only one who received the free 6 star nexus?

I got a 6 star mega nexus crystal.. Had like 20 champions to choose from
    And still you got Iron Patriot!
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    I only got a T5ccshard crystal with 99% of each class in it. Along with 12 nexus 5* crystals with the only 3 options being joe fix it, joe fix it and juggernaut
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Izzyke said:

Gamer said:

Gamer said:

Gamer said:

Cowabunga said:

I am sorry that I cannot see any related threads. Kabam didn’t merge those into one thread.

I am wondering if I am the only one who is waiting for a confirmation from Kabam, that they are planning to do it.......

I hate someone said I am greedy. You have no idea how much time and $$ I spent on this game. I treat it as a “entertaining service”. And the service was down unexpectedly and frequently. Why I am not supposed to ask for a good compensation?

No one's stopping you from complaining...but posts like these don't add anything new to the table.
    We need to keep asking, because no one ask anymore means case closed.
    When there said u wil had to wait to later next week and that was one Friday there said it u hav to wait to hear more abudt u need to read the bigge green or yellow with jar far the game hav com then u wil ikow u hav to wait
    @Game What the heck are you even saying? Yellow jar biggie?
    This one I’m advoid u for now rude way to aks but admin’s most of the thing I’m didn’t write but my phone somtimes go from danish to English moop op all tests so that’s one me Next time ask nice probably much better then to ask nice just because we one World Wide Web doesn’t alow u to be rude but you is. Thinking about what u said next time Hav a great day

@Gamer I was rude? I was just trynna understand what you said. Stop being a snowflake.
    Yes you is rude now. Just getting my English isn’t as great at yours.
    Not really rude.
    Rude would be when someone told you that a license plate makes more sense than your posts.
    Well personally he wasn’t asking nice at first for me that rude But I’m not bothered anymore end of that discussion Hav a great day.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

Izzyke said:

Gamer said:

Gamer said:

Gamer said:

Cowabunga said:

I am sorry that I cannot see any related threads. Kabam didn’t merge those into one thread.

I am wondering if I am the only one who is waiting for a confirmation from Kabam, that they are planning to do it.......

I hate someone said I am greedy. You have no idea how much time and $$ I spent on this game. I treat it as a “entertaining service”. And the service was down unexpectedly and frequently. Why I am not supposed to ask for a good compensation?

No one's stopping you from complaining...but posts like these don't add anything new to the table.
    We need to keep asking, because no one ask anymore means case closed.
    When there said u wil had to wait to later next week and that was one Friday there said it u hav to wait to hear more abudt u need to read the bigge green or yellow with jar far the game hav com then u wil ikow u hav to wait
    @Game What the heck are you even saying? Yellow jar biggie?
    This one I’m advoid u for now rude way to aks but admin’s most of the thing I’m didn’t write but my phone somtimes go from danish to English moop op all tests so that’s one me Next time ask nice probably much better then to ask nice just because we one World Wide Web doesn’t alow u to be rude but you is. Thinking about what u said next time Hav a great day

@Gamer I was rude? I was just trynna understand what you said. Stop being a snowflake.
    Yes you is rude now. Just getting my English isn’t as great at yours.
    Not really rude.
    Rude would be when someone told you that a license plate makes more sense than your posts.
    Well personally he wasn’t asking nice at first for me that rude But I’m not bothered anymore end of that discussion Hav a great day.
    Look, I just asked what you meant cause I thought you typed it in a hurry or something. I never said anything about your English, or whatever. Stop overreacting. If you don't wanna clarify what you mean by "yellow jar bigge" then don't. Just ignore and move on.
    I’m already pointing out what I’m meant the picture I’m send early and it was more Orange then yellow to but apologized for mis understood u pheas out
  • SPIDER_MANSPIDER_MAN Posts: 136

Didn’t you get this

Are You using Internet Explorer to Login to the Forums?
    Dude It's July 2020....
    You are showing Compensation for November 8 Maintenance Issue
    Don't be Dumb.... LOL!
    It’s ok sometimes things go over my head too, the people that are quick on the up take hit LOL though

This discussion has been closed.