**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Anyone else standing still?

GomezlinkGomezlink Posts: 212
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
Honestly, there's nothing else to do in the game, like the nerf announcement for Act 6,it’s not worth taking the risk facing defenders who kill you with two or three blows,
facing absurd nodes where you need to put three weaknesses and be immune to fire and ice, we have to wait for that blessed nerf, but kabam treats us like kids when the father promises a sweet, but does not say when he will bring ...

Comments

• Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★
    I've been doing 5.4 exploration. Without AQ and AW things are a breeze.
    Managed to do 5.4.1 up to 5.4.3 in like 2 days
  • GomezlinkGomezlink Posts: 212

Nah, I've been working on 6.1 exploration and variants

I have the variants explored, minus the variant 1, I went to play it is very complicated to risk the units that will be useful when Act 6 is nerfed ...
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    2 quests away from act 5 100%
    Actually suite quite nice to have all champs available.
  • Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★
    Arena grinding and then 6.4 exploration. Only 11 paths left in total now.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 733 ★★★
    Arena and some exploration of 6.2. Ill probably save 6.2.5 and 6.2.6 until the nerf, but otherwise I need something to do in game and have an overflow of revives.
  • NablockNablock Posts: 46
    edited July 2020

I'm just kinda sitting here waiting for boss rushes tomorrow. 100% UC, master, and beginner EQ(for the title). Don't feel like exploring normal or heroic.
    I'm not doing story at all, and took an alliance break.

Edit: I thought that the boss rush was the Summoner Showdown announced for August, but I’m happy to see that I was incorrect.
    But it didn't cost kabam to say a date ...
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    I'm done with all content and dislike war. Been bored for quite some time. Used to run a lot of arena - haven't even bothered with that lately.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★
    Working in V1 instead, don't think its any less painful.
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★

I'm just kinda sitting here waiting for boss rushes tomorrow. 100% UC, master, and beginner EQ(for the title). Don't feel like exploring normal or heroic.
    I'm not doing story at all, and took an alliance break.

Bruh do 5.3 or 5.4. Really easy
    Until finally a date ... next update boss the champion will be less painful ... hallelujah