**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which one?

manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
I can't decide between the cosmic/tech and the mutant/skill dual class 5* crystals. I have one skill (NT) and no mutants or cosmics. Trying to hunt hyperion,corvus, cmm/ any god tier mutant .Which one should I pick?

Which one? 20 votes

Mutant/Skill
50%
Disthene_TRenaxqqJohnyBoyBen_15455hawk34MathgeekShish15odishika123CrcrcrcShøcker 10 votes
Tech/Cosmic
50%
manveertherealThe_Blue_JaguarNablockKill_GreyOmedennlowlevelplayerSuperiorSymbiote_hbtygbty423_Řïdđhįmmanan_44 10 votes

Comments

• QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Why don't you wait until they actually come out before deciding anything, your roster might have changed by then and you may have different focuses.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Tech/Cosmic
    if you want a beyond god teir id go for mutant and skill but cosmic and tech got the ghost
  • Husain_b128Husain_b128 Posts: 79
    What is dual class crystal?
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Qacob said:

Why don't you wait until they actually come out before deciding anything, your roster might have changed by then and you may have different focuses.

Considering they said they're coming late July or early August, his roster might not have changed that much.
  • Shish15Shish15 Posts: 61
    Mutant/Skill
    Mutant, only because you have more beyond God tier mutants than cosmics, so higher chance of getting someone great and useful
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    Tech/Cosmic
    @Qacob My roster would be entirely same hoarding shards for the next five star (dual class crystal)
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    manan_44 said:

@Qacob My roster would be entirely same hoarding shards for the next five star (dual class crystal)

Oh, then I would go mutant and skill