**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I finally did it...

After doing my first run through of Act 5 in February last year, I journeyed into Act 6 and found myself blocked by the no retreat global node and unable to get past even the first fight. After focusing on other content for a couple of months, I took about a year break from the game since I was entering college, only getting back into the game early this month. With newfound energy i decide to venture into Act 6 again. My account hasn't really changed much since then, the only noticeable changes being my Magik going from 4/55 to 5/14 (don't have much iso or gold lol), my venom going from rank 3 to 4/55, and the buff to colossus. Long story short, after a lot of yelling, arena, and angrily dropping my phone I was able to finally complete chapter 1 of Act 6, thanks to the timely addition of Vision Aarkus to my roster last week. In total I spent about 400 units (about 300 were spent on crossbones as a 3/45 induced Iceman doesn't do the highest damage) and honestly was a lot of fun.

Comments

• Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Dang becoming cavalier with a roster like that is not easy, Gratz man
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    Congrats, and congrats on the use of only 400 units
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Nice work! Congrats on Cavalier