**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Domino update v28.0 - need clarification pls

PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★
Mods or anyone in the know, can we get a bit more clarification regarding the following update to Domino in v28.0?

– Domino: Fixed issue where Critical Hits were always perfect Critical Hits.

Where was this and what exactly was experienced? As a somewhat frequent Domino user I wasn’t aware she was bugged and would like to know how/why she’s being fixed

Comments

• solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    I’m interested in clarification as well to be fair
  • Menkent said:

I assume this will be the typical circus and Prof is probably already cutting an outrage post for his YouTube channel. But it's kabam's fault - they could write better release notes and/or respond to these issues more promptly.

lol the illiterate Prof's circus.
  • OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 247

It’s in regards to this. It’s technically a nerf but it’s fixing something that was never intended
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

It’s in regards to this. It’s technically a nerf but it’s fixing something that was never intended

"We want tickets of the downward kind"
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Menkent said:

But that surely isn't what it is, because I've used domino a fair few times and had a lot of yellow damage that didn't stun the opponent.

This is really confusing me, I just wanna know what they've done
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    Menkent said:

But that surely isn't what it is, because I've used domino a fair few times and had a lot of yellow damage that didn't stun the opponent.

Same, I used her for labyrinth and she didn’t have perfect cries each time.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    maybe they also consider the extra attack roll as a "perfect critical", ie every hit used to have + 1006.4 attack and 1400 crit damage. they don't say that this is considered as a perfect critical, but it might be that
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 885 ★★★★
    Definitely need clarification because she’s been out way to long and has had a bunch of stuff fixed since release so how was this missed and allowed so long with countless updates that it could have been addressed in.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    My guess is this is a badly worded description, and this is an issue with something that allowed her to get perfect crit every time. It is also possible they dont want to be detailed if this is the case so people cannot abuse it until the patch comes out
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,419 Guardian
    Sounds like since both Attack and Crit Damage are randomly rolled to be somewhere on their corresponding “Range”. And if both Attack and CritDamage are “rolled” to be at their Max of potential range, they are just calling that a “Perfect Crit”.

Whether she used to Stun a lot more often before or not, don’t know. But seems like both random rolls have to be Max now in order to Stun.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    I mean, there are legit aspects to Domino's build that should be fixed. The way her crit fail degen works has always been idiotic... but this perfect crit stuff is a bit opaque.
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    I think it just every crit have maximum attack and Crit damage but no stun, and kabam just fix those to make them random again
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    In which case they just nerfed her DPS. But we shouldn't have to guess!
This discussion has been closed.